Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does it really make girls horny?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by omg nipz, May 17, 2012.

1. I don't have many friends who smoke that are girls.

2. makes them sleepy.

3. I'm easily turned on regardless, but yes.

4. Depends on the person, really. :D

5. Not me. It actually dries everythang. My eyes, nose, mouth and no matter how hard I try I can't get wet.

6. In my experience not usually. I have smoked with one chick that got horny from some dank. IV smoked with her a few times and we messed around a little but in total I only got one BJ, so ur chances of weed actually getting u laid is pretty low if thats why u wanted to know.

7. My eyes dry up like a bitch :( my nose gets stuffy and my mouth gets sticky as hell. :eek:

8. im not a girl but my penis gets really hard after i smoke

9. My penis gets hard in second period AP Computer Science, go figure :confused_2:

10. From what I've seen in my past 3 years+ of puffing the magic dragon, they either get completely silent from constantly thinking, super sleepy, a eating machine with a bottomless stomach, the best cook EVER, or extremely retarded and loud like they are drunk, or the over reactors, and even the "Not High Guy" dumb bitch smokes a twenty bag a day no wonder she didn't even get a buzz of a completely packed bowl.

11. :laughing: Dumb bitch smoking 2 grams a day not getting high off a bowl :laughing:

12. I can tell you first hand that it depends on the girl ..... And how you guys feel about each other but yes sex is better high...

13. I find generally no, and also if your using weed to get in with a chick, 90 percent of the time it wont work. They either are completely silent, loud and obnoxious, or freak out, in my experience. Ive also seen the IM THE BADDEST OUT AND NO ONES BETTER THEN ME WHEN IT COMS TO WEED type and the (on far less occasions) the actual stoner girl who is normal and the perfect girlfriend

14. You sound like a predator.

15. lol my ex. she'd go insane when she was dry on weed, but the sex was amazing when we blazed together. get high, have sex, take a break, get high, more sex, then after get high again and chill. was fuckin great.

16. If you wanna get laid id suggest using chloroform instead of cannabis :D

17. It makes me horny as hell. I think I've mentally associated weed with orgasms. It doesn't make me lose control though. I'm not gonna screw a guy just because he got me stoned off my ass.

18. No?!?!?!?!

This is just retarded.

It will get some girls horny. Bet then again others could achieve the same thing from chocolate.

Interestingly enough even chocolate released dopamine in your brain just like the ganja does.

19. Get a girl drunk. You'll learn it works alot easier than weed.

20. But then you have to deal with drunk girl