Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does it matter if your jays have some air in them?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sgarc3, Apr 24, 2012.

1. i rolled my first fatty and im so proud came out looking sick :hello:. i was feeling it and it has alot of air in there im supposed to blaze with my homie on wendseday and was wondering if itll affect it much.

2. Air? Like it is loose? A picture would help.

Generally speaking you want it evenly packed so that the burn will be even. You have time to try again, at the same time, you will probably be fine.

3. As long as the end result is "High."

It does not fuckin' matter.:cool:

4. It will burn more evenly and better (in my opinion).

5. You can grab the tip(where you light) with your index finger and thumb and lightly shake it back and forth. That'll get rid of some air pockets. It's not a huge deal but it can cause it to burn faster or run.

6. aight thanks man feel so good rolling my first fatty and it came out near perfect n thanks for the reassurance

7. I remember my first joint. :smoke:

8. Does anyone roll with a dollar bill? I find its the easiest method

9. [quote name='"jointhappy"']Does anyone roll with a dollar bill? I find its the easiest method[/quote]

I roll with my fingers. What's the dollar bill method??

10. [quote name='"ap23le"']

I roll with my fingers. What's the dollar bill method??[/quote]

Well you get the bud, grind it up, get a dollar, fold the dollar hamburger and put the bud inside the crease, pack by rolling it back and forth, slide paper between bud and paper and roll upwards, you have better grip on the paper this way, its kinda like a ghetto rolling machine

11. Hate methods that allow kief to end up anywhere but the paper and the tray i'm rolling on

12. Tight is better so it burns evenly. If it doesn't burn evenly, then you'll probably end up wasting weed or just relighting it a couple of times at least. Just make sure it's not TOO tight, though. There needs to be some air flow for you to be able to actually inhale the smoke.