Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does it matter how much weed you smoke at a time for piss tests?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jayjangle, Oct 6, 2012.

1. So I looked up a chart online for how long THC is detectable in urine after use, and while frequency of consumption was shown to be a factor, not much was said about the quantity or amount of hits per session.

Basically, next weekend, friends from school are coming down this way to have a day camping trip with me and they are bringing a ton of weed. I told them at most i would share one joint or so with them because I'm looking for more work, but I also recall reading that small amounts of that could leave the blood in 10 days.

2. it's just so easy to not smoke and not worry about failing the test. think about how good a joint will be in celebrating that you passed your test.

3. #3 stoner stevie, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2012
    it's out of your blood in no more than a week, it's the piss that'll get you:smoke:
    To answer your question, from what i've heard, quality and quantity both do play a factor.