Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does it matter how much weed you put in firecrackers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by acaromo, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Ok i fully understand that the more you put in the higher you get. I am wondering if theres a point where you put too little and wont even get high at all. 
    I put in about .5 gram of some decent bud into a firecracker, cooked it at 320 F for 20 minutes wrapped in tin foil. I heard people saying that 1 gram will give them a decent buzz but I only used half. My tolerance is pretty low on the other hand since I've had to cut back a bit.  

2. If you have a low tolerance, then it should hopefully just do the trick. Only one way to find out! Good-luck! 

3. #3 BookCritic, Nov 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2013
    You know, I've used .75g and been high as balls, and I'm seasoned. I think part of it is how experienced you are at making them. For that session, I used chocolate fudge instead of any type of peanut butter -- it had a much higher saturated fat content than anything else in the store, which is what counts.

Needless to say, the tin foil also needs to be AIRTIGHT. that's the most crucial part of it all.

edit: To answer your question; if you made them right, .5 grams will give you a perfect coast.