does it make me an ass hole

Discussion in 'General' started by OhNoLastBowl, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Alright so I have this friend/girl that I like. She lives with this other girl because the other girl is homeless. I always want to hang out with the girl I like but sometimes I don't want to hang out with the other girl. Does it make me an ass hole if I tell the girl I like that I "only want to hang out with her" at any given moment? Like what's the best way to word it to where I don't seem like an ass?

2. No, it doesn't make you an asshole

3. You could use the phrase "just me and you" to seem less asshole-ish

4. No but she might take it that way.
    Big sigh women:D

5. This right here. If I wanted to see a girl I liked I wouldn't want some hobo tagging along.

6. [quote name='"thestonedstoner"']

This right here. If I wanted to see a girl I liked I wouldn't want some hobo tagging along.[/quote]

I mean the hobo in question is my friend as well, just I obviously like the main girl more lol.

7. How does someone live with a homeless person? By definition, they don't HAVE a home. :confused:

8. You beat me to it.

9. [quote name='"thestonedstoner"']

This right here. If I wanted to see a girl I liked I wouldn't want some hobo tagging along.[/quote]

Hahaha when you said "tagging along" i immediently thought of this:

image-105672208.jpg

Tagalongs lol :laughing:

10. [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']

Hahaha when you said "tagging along" i immediently thought of this:

Tagalongs lol :laughing:[/quote]

Those are soooovgood
    Now I want girl scout cookies :(

11. Oh lol, well you just made it sounds like she was some random hobo. Well as someone pointed out, just ask to hang out with the girl you like and say just you and me.

And I think he meant that she was homeless until the girl OP likes gave her a place to stay. I'm assuming that she's still considered homeless because it's not her place, the girl OP likes is kind enough to let her stay there for a while until she finds her own place.

Dudeee those sound/look real good right about now :yummy:

12. If you want some one on one time with the girl, just invite her to go somewhere with you. Just say something like, "let's you and me go split some fries and a shake." Just tell the other girl y'all will bring her back something, and that should get the message across without actually having to say you don't want her around.

13. Why don't you take her somewhere

14. #14 VladTepes, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012
    Really man? Well if you are really interested in this girl plan some alone time with her. Take her somewhere or maybe ask beforehand if the she could ask the other girl to leave for a bit or something.

No, it does not make you an asshole. I guess you just gotta watch how you go about wording it.
    Goodluck

15. does she not have her own room?

16. /thread

17. [quote name='"gurgle"']
    /thread[/quote]

We were not debating whether or not the girl was homless. We were discussing if OP was an asshole for only wanting to hang out with the girl he liked.

Therefore, \thread

18. [quote name='"lenny88"']Why don't you take her somewhere[/quote]

The problem is that the homeless chick doesn't have a job either and they are best friends. anytime I say "hey I want to hang out with you" chick I like just assumes I mean her and homeless chick.

Fuck that I don't want to hang out with a chick that can't get a job especially since she lives with the chick I kinda like and I see her using the chick I like(may not be intentional, but.subliminal, like getting used to routine). The chick I like has a job and she smokes A LOT and anytime she smokes I assume her friend smokes so that's a lot of weed man. I would hate to have to buy pot for 2 people. Expensive

19. Say "Hey wanna hang out sometime, just you and me? ;)" It would let her know that you're interested.

20. Just give it some time, and they will not be together.

Even under the best of circumstances, with people of impeccable character, living under the same roof is extremely difficult and almost always temporary -- that includes opposite-sex lovers or friends of the same sex. (Marriage is a whole other ball of wax.)