Does it always work like this for you too?

Discussion in 'General' started by WaterLillyFairy, Sep 8, 2004.

?

Do you go through slumps where you can't find anything, then it's in abundance?

1. Me too.. when it's gone it's gone, when it's there.... it's more than I need.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I dont know what your problem is, I always know where to get my stuff, so I never run out.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Ummm... what are we talking about?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ok, I'm going to try my hand at a poll on this new set up... I finally got the hook up, after almost a year and a half... I didn't know ANYONE... and I would ask around and no one else knew anyone... now with in the course of two days I have been introduced to 5 different people who are all more than happy to help me get whatever... so I went from having no connection at all to having too many (ok, so you can't really have too many, but I don't buy a whole lot, so now I have to pick and choose who I buy from and when) and they're all cool... each of them gave me a little for free... two of them I work with, so they would be the most convenient... one of them is kind of pricey but the stuff is good. Anyway... My question is, doe sit work out like that for you, or do you always know someone or what?

2. l just grow my own .:smoking:

3. yesterday was summer vacation and i knew no one to get any from
    today was school and now i know 2 people

4. I know like one person I can get it from and its a terrible inconvieniance (sp) although now that I have started at the college I am sure I will meet more people, until I am ready to harvest my little bear

5. I know what you mean. When it rains, it pours.

6. My main man kicks ass. He has a few people who deleiver for him, he mainly just takes the calls. They will meet you pretty much anywhere you want. They deleiver right to your house if you want. They also pick us up Dutches or Papers and Cigs if we dont feel like going ourself to get them. Also, if we give them an extra $5, they will get us alcohol. Always available, pretty good shit too.

I got some other people, for backup, but rarly use em, once in awhile.

7. well, now that im back in school i can just get it there
    but my best bud(friend not weed :p) is in a band with this guy that always has weed
    and this guy can easily get shrooms and E
    so i guess im hooked up pretty good

8. yea not bad. I have a guy who always has good weed always but is kind of a hastle b/c he doesnt usually do quarters. He is into ozs and up but ive known him and his bro for yrs. I am always meeting people that seem like a good hookup but will only sell for a few weeks. I know exactly what u mean about not finding ne then it seems like everyone has some.

9. JRilla your regular guy sounds like a fucking kick ass dealer. I know it goes without saying but treat that one RIGHT.

Critter... to you and all the other people who grow your own... I must say... I hate you... in a purely envious way... :p