Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does incense mess with your lungs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by High N Geeked, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Whenever I smoke in my apartment I love to light up an incense to get it smelling good. It's also calming to have an incense rolling.

But my question is, is it bad for you? I'll close my door and my room will be hot boxed with weed and incense.

2. dunno but it will make the room stink.

3. Yeah. After inhaling smoke, holding it in, exhaling, and repeating, you should definitely worry about some incense.

4. Well I only smoke bud, not cigs. So I kind of worry about my lungs. And I only smoke like 2-3 times a week. Incense I light almost every day.

5. Use Salvia as incense.

Problem solved.

6. Light a scented candle. It's less smoke.

7. [quote name='"CannabisPassion"']Use Salvia as incense.

Problem solved.[/quote]

Lol yea if you want a "extra buzz" lol

8. Forget about your lungs, incense messes with your brain.

EDIT: I Thought you meant like K2 incense XD

9. You'll be fine broseph, as long as you're not directly inhaling right over it