Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does how quickly you smoke matter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fuddyduddy, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Sometimes I kinda just wanna finish the weed and go back to whatever I was doing, but I wonder (specifically if vaped) whether you need to give it time before you can take another pull in order to get all the THC. for example if I wait a while between hits I get more vapor than if I kept taking a hit within a few seconds of one another. Should I keep waiting for a while after I've done a decent amount of hits? When I do that I tend to get more big hits after a while.

2. depends on method.

3. Long and Slow :)

4. So what about vaporizing?

5. Vaporizing is more about the heat of the moment, you know? Higher temperatures to let the molecules of weed move faster in and out of your lungs.

A regular combustible method is going to have thicker smoke, and in my opinion a better smoker's experience. That way long and slow is the way to go. For example, I can make one spoon sized bowl last about 3-6 hours if I play with it with my tokes, whereas the same sized bowl in a bong might last 3-6 seconds because I'm snapping the bowl, but still getting the same amount of surface area of smoke in my lungs. The experience is just up to you in how you take it. Depending on my weed, I like to either savor, or snap.

Keep tokin!

[​IMG]

6. Hard and fast....gets her squeeking though.

7. This shows your ignorance on vaporization. Higher Temps than a flame?? What!?

Offers no help. Continues to preach that anything more than a bowl lighter and bud is bad... Go ahead tell me how open minded you are

8. It really depends on what vape you are using honestly, oh yeah and preference. So no one can help you

9. I won't correct anyone who isn't right. But let's just say that an electronic switch can sustain a "flame" longer than your finger can hold down a button on a lighter fluid-based ignition switch. How long can you sustain the flame and control the heat too? When you invent a vaporizer, let me know. I'm open to discussing whatever you want to talk about, however. Debates are fun.

10. The faster you smoke the faster you will be high. If you're sitting there taking rip after rip on a blunt , you're gonna feel it pretty soon.

If you take a bong rip here and there , it will slowly creep up on ya.

I always liked taking just a hit at a time. Granted I always smoke alone which makes it 1000x better. I take one rip , surf the web , notice that sober > high feeling , then just a few more rips every now and then. Like some other poster said , long and slow for sure lol.

I want to enjoy my high , not get blasted in one minute.