Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does hemp oil cure cancer?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by smoker.of.pot, Jul 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been reading some stuff on the internet and watching some videos and they say hemp oil cures cancer i wanted to no what you guys no about it

2. I use hempseed oil lotion on a regular basis. Best product I've ever used on my skin. And much better for sunburn than any aloe product.

As for curing cancer, I would not be surprised in the slightest. The possibilities of what can be done with hemp are virtually limitless.

3. I wouldn't go as far as to say it would be a cure to cancer....maybe preventative to skin cancer and helpful with recovery, but, i doubt it plays any roll in bone cancer or lung cancer n stuff..... i wouldnt be surprised at all if it was mad good for skin cancer tho....

4. Put "rick simpson" in the search engine here at GC and you will have your choice of many threads to join in. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.