Does he have a point about Black Lives Matter

Discussion in 'General' started by XXTentacion, Apr 26, 2017.

• Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. This guy's an uneducated over opinionated moron. It's hardly black people's fault they are left to their own devices and have hardly any governmental support. I honestly hope you don't agree with this man. Also this is a weed forum. Post shit about buds or growing weed.

Sent from my Vodafone 985N using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  3. Why don't you give us your take on the videos you post?

• Like Like x 2
  4. He definitely has a point. Something like 13 percent of the country is black. While most black violent offenders are something like the 15 to 30 age group, and that's a whopping 2-3 percent of a population that are committing these murders. Black on black murder is just under 90 percent of the murders of black men and women.

Source :
    https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers

And I can find many others.

Stop bitching about cops killing not so innocent, defiant, ignorant black people, and start solving the inner-race war that's been going on.

Want more proof? I'll pull up graphs studies and other sources. Anything you need that will prove my point and he point this guy is trying to make.

Don't just call someone ignorant and uninformed if you are not going to help inform

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. #5 Tonika, Apr 26, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
    smh I hope this thread gets closed soon. people just trying to start drama :thumbsdown:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yea, I hate when this can of worms is opened on most forums... Ignorant people come crawling outta the woodwork and I lose respect for people I always liked after hearing some of their bullshit views lol...

• Agree Agree x 1