Does "getting high" run in the family? Or are you making your own generation?

Discussion in 'General' started by underware_hero1, May 25, 2003.

1. My whole family is screwed up. Both uncles smoke and do coke...I love it when they visit! My little bro, a pot head! My bro in-law, a pothead! My father in-law, smokes a little! My mother (before she passed away from cancer) was addicted to prescription medicine! Both Grandfathers were drunks! I got my dad stoned about a month ago when we visited his little bro (my uncle)! He said he hadn't smoked since the 70's! He hit the joint like an old pro, I think he is lying!
    So what do you think? ....bong hit's anyone?

2. just me and my sister in my family. but if i get some little-zy's / zydette's running around i'll make sure they know of the herb, just like i'll smoke out my nephew (my sister got a kid 4 years ago) when he turns 16 :)

3. Wow!

Well I was searching the forums, because of a thread today "fuck roach clips" and I knew I had a picture of a roach clip that I have posted....

But I thought Id bump this thread, its crazy seeing some of these names I haven't talked with you blades in soooo long!!

mooglekexin, Zylark, TooSicks, MrsDingusus!!!!!

Awe blades!!!!! miss you guys!

4. Dad was a huge hippie and smoked until i was about 12. My brother is a dealer and smokes like snoop,and other brother is a chill stoner like me. So im the last man to start so far.

5. Although this thread is 4 years old...
    Uh, I'm carrying on my father's tradition.

6. I found my dad's pipe.. I don't think he smokes anymore though because he had heart surgery and can't.. I wish I could toke up with him once though.. we don't have a lot in common and it'd be a good way to connect.. my mom said she did when she was a teen but she doesn't anymore..

7. Runs through my blood. I got a few smoker cousins, my dad was a big smoker... Just continuing the tradition. :p

8. Dad told me on fathers day that he smoked and we shared a bowl. Was a great bonding moment, Then I became to find my godfather,uncle and old cousin smoked haha. He even told me my mother used to smoke a little back in the day before I was born. Shes cool with him doing it since hes a recovering alcoholic and almost died on us. but she doesnt know I know he smokes. Wow I cant wait for that dinner side convo when she finds out since she flipped a bitch on me the first time she caught me :D

9. My parents both smoked once or twice in college but they say they didn't like it. And I'm sure my uncles have all smoked pot. One of my uncles is a meth addict. Other than that, I'm pretty sure no one has smoked weed ever. Some of my great grandparents and other distant relatives were hardcore alcoholics. My great grandfather was such an alcoholic that even when he couldn't afford or have access to alcohol, he would find shit to drink. He would drink shoe polish, rubbing alcohol, you name it... so yeah addiction does run in my family, but not stoners.

10. My dad was a drug addict and an alcoholic.

Heroin, Meth, PCP, coke, ANYTHING he could get his hands on. Sadly, I am the same way, but I have a lot more self control, but nothings written in stone :p... well, actually somethings are, but not my life :p

My mom tried pot a few times and didnt like it.

My mom says she doesnt want me to smoke weed, fpr the soul purpose of it being illegal. She told me I should definately do something about making it legal though, even though she doesn't agree with it.

My step-dad (not the drug addict and alcoholic) used to be an alcoholic, but now he just has a couple drinks every now and then. He does NOT condone the sue of drugs.

11. Family That Smokes Togather Stays Togather

12. Me and My sister are..
    One of my cousins used to deal..

13. Am I the only person who is the first one in the family to toke more then a couple times?
    Mom never smoked
    dad i don't think smoked but then again i never knew him :/
    Grandma tried it a few times didn't like it

14. Hmmm on my dad's side his oldest sister, my aunt did all that shit, went to Woodstock at fucking 14 haha. Mad sick these days and on all these prescription drugs. Never knew till recently she was a heroin addict not too long ago. On methadone now.Don't get to see her much these days because she lives out west.

Dad toked like twice said he got a headache LOL FAG

Uncle was a DJ so basically i know he toked a shitload haha think he still does maybe hes in a band where people do coke and shit and smoke.

My Mom never even smoked cigs before haha.

Oh and my cousins an up and coming dealer lol.

15. A cousin on the west side claimed to hit acid, X, and blew dank while being out in the woods having an "alice and wonderland trip" according to my bro. *BS*

As for my bro, occasional smoker and paranoid one..

Me, the THC in my blood is dense. Dry ;(

16. Nope, nobody in the family (as far back as I know) has ever touched anything besides alcohol, but they're all fairly serious binge drinkers.

Greeks and their Ouzo..

:p