Does getting high ruin your high?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by steezybolts, Jul 2, 2016.

1. I see so many posters asking, "does ____ ruin your high?"
    "does ____ kill your high?"
    "does ____ end your high?"
    "does ____ obliviate your high?"

So my question is, does getting high ruin your high?
    It's up to you...

2. The more you do it the less special it'll get. But being high is better than being sober so if there's weed to be smoked it has to be smoked.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Getting stoned usually brings me down from being kinda high.

Balanced equations screw with my fragile chemistry-laden mind. I always go sativa to indica, never the other way around or instant headache.

4. Getting high never ruins my high

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wow that never happened to me :/ Unlucky you really :/

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. The title blew my mind for a sec.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  7. No. Not really.

8. It may adversely affect your endocannabanoid system since you are getting larger quantities of the chemical from an outside source, which leads to a somewhat physical dependence on the plant. Which is why t breaks and moderation are needed to recalibrate your body.

9. Totally man, totally

10. There's stoned and then there's high the more I smoke it's like poetry but I don't care much for munchies, the one pot pit of unfortunate.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I will say that the more high I am the better it is. But, I mean, I smoke before I do certain things and If I smoke too much before I go to work or before I work on my shed that I just started on, I realized I can't be "Stoned" I can only be high. Other wise I make mistakes and I don't cut right or I make a customers drink wrong.