Does GC ship seeds to Canada?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Kev, Mar 23, 2006.

1. I live in Canada and now that Marc Emery and Heaven's Stairway have both been raided, I don't have many reliable and affordable places to buy my seeds. Does GC ship seeds to Canada?

If not, do you know any Canadian or non-Canadian seed banks that have good prices?

2. The City does not ship seeds to Canada, or anywhere else they are illegal. SJ won't risk losing everything to make a few extra bucks.

3. HIGH All, (insert crying smilie here)....too bad I loved doing Business with The City....growing over to the Fuck O.F.F.F. thread.........

4. i just got a new bong and am so high, so happy; however, hearing that GC does not ship to CND is horrible news. being high, it feels so funny to try to be upset over this horrible news while being in my happy-place. what limbo! cya all later, if it weren't for the bong i woulnd't hvae written this msg so casually..whcih i bought from GC, nice stuff.

5. oh what i meant to post was: does anyone know stores whcih ship to canada or are in canada?

6. i posted 2 stores to check out both are in toronto