Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does GC have a chat room?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ragekai, Mar 13, 2009.

1. If not..we need one so we can chat blazed to each other.

If it does..where is it?

Also if it doesnt; Is t here a similar chat room i can hang at tonight?

Too cold to go outside with friends. :p

2. nope it doesn't formally have one but there have been aim chat rooms set up by members but i'm not sure if they are against the rules now...

there have been chat rooms in the past but they have been deleted i think because superjoint doesn't want them associated with GC because they are responsible for any shit that happens in there? i dunno

3. a chatroom would be sick!

4. Damn, that would be sorta tight.

Happy toking.:smoke:

5. ya they should have a chat room. Theres tons of active users 24/7 it whould be bumpin all the time.

6. Thats what i was thinking...

I often times get blazed in my room alone and wish there was some place I could go and hang..that would work sweet for this :D

7. i was thinkin the exact same thing ragekai, sometimes just wanna go chill in a chatroom with other stoned blades

8. Yes sir. :D

See I'm blazed right now and would love to just chat away with other stoned people about some wild stuff.

9. That would be fucking great! :wave:

10. :smoking:LoL guys im so high right now I was just sittin here at pc in chair and I reached to put on myseatbelt and thought "hey why is my seatbelt not on" like i was scared ima get a ticket. LMAO im so blazed yaaaaaaaaa :smoke::smoke:

11. we should get on IRC....

12. Notice all the AIM icons in this thread?

Everyone who has AIM here, should just add everyone else who has AIM. Then that'll be like a chat room, of sorts. Dozens of people to talk to all in list form, can start group chats and all that.

But, back to the topic at hand. Sounds like a good idea actually. A web chat room, no one has to download any software, no tweaking, logging in, connecting, etc.

Towards the right of the two "grasscity shop" and "grasscity community" tabs on top, there should be another tab "grasscity community chat" or something. You should just be able to click it and BOOM -- You're transported into a room full of stoners. Kind of like walking into the back of a tattoo parlour.

13. Yes sir thats exactly what im sayin.

14. i like how everyone in this thread keeps talking about making an aim chat, but no one actually does it... :hippie:

15. that's too bad..I feel like chattin it up with some peeps that are as high as me...

lol but it can't be related to GC at all

16. Yea I know, someone should just make an aim chat or something..

Happy Toking. :smoking:

17. The owner says no:

18. Hm. i see...did he specify a reason? o.0

19. Prolly copyrights or something with the Terms of Service.

Most people on here have an AIM account, just add them to your friends list and send them a group invite.

20. maybe to difficult to monitor?

Happy Toking.:smoking: