Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does flower get you higher than dabs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camram, Oct 27, 2012.

1. For me it does. I'm in a medical state and have access to all the concentrates I want but flower still gets me way higher. Anyone else like this?

2. If I smoke just straight oil for too long, and I swap to flowers I feel this way sometimes... maybe not higher... but a much more full high... but then when I switch back... its the same for the oil hahahha

3. THC levels in flower are normally around 12% - 20% while THC levels in concentrates can reach up to 80%. I would say that oil definitely gets you higher than flower, but I guess it could be different for different people, although I don't understand how flower could get you higher than oil. I like to mainly smoke flower and reward myself every once in a while with a few dabs. Happy tokin'! :)

4. [quote name='"ReeferMan2000"']THC levels in flower are normally around 12% - 20% while THC levels in concentrates can reach up to 80%. I would say that oil definitely gets you higher than flower, but I guess it could be different for different people, although I don't understand how flower could get you higher than oil. I like to mainly smoke flower and reward myself every once in a while with a few dabs. Happy tokin'! :)[/quote]

Yea but you also only dab a small fraction of the mass you would smoke in flowers hahahahah

5. Exactly, because of the difference in THC levels. I guess it all depends on how much you're smoking. If I smoke 2 dabs, I'll be higher than I'd be from 2 bowls of flower (also depending on the size of the bowl and which strain you're smoking).

6. It's like comparing wine to whisky or some shit. You drink it in less amounts, but you get more fucked up. Tell me if that comparison is retarded or not LOL.:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'd say the pot I smoke is easily over 20% THC and earlier I had 2 bong rips and I was knocked out. High naps are good but I slept in my contacts and left the TV on.

I can take two dabs back to back and be like really high but more functional.

8. If bud gets you higher than dabs, youre smoking some bad wax bro

9. [quote name='"TrekLife"']If bud gets you higher than dabs, youre smoking some bad wax bro[/quote]

Yea, like I said in my post its not that it gets me higher, its just that I've adjusted to dabs so the flower high feels like a new high haha

Dabs definitely pack more punch no doubt

10. I'd contribute to this thread if I could find some concentrates :(

11. Doubtful. I'm in CO bro :smoke:

I think the usage of a fuller high with flower is spot on. :cool:

12. Hello All,
    I just recently started dabbing and I don't wanna go back! Only takes one hit for me and I have to consume two bowls of flower to achieve the same results(top shelf flowers, medical state). Dabs feel much cleaner too, the hits are hella smoove. Plus when I'm heating up my nail it kinda feels hi-tech like I'm using futuristic cannabis lol. That being said, BHO all the way!! When I get my first harvest I will attempt to make a small batch ;)

13. [quote name='"mmjman1994"']Hello All,
    I just recently started dabbing and I don't wanna go back! Only takes one hit for me and I have to consume two bowls of flower to achieve the same results(top shelf flowers, medical state). Dabs feel much cleaner too, the hits are hella smoove. Plus when I'm heating up my nail it kinda feels hi-tech like I'm using futuristic cannabis lol. That being said, BHO all the way!! When I get my first harvest I will attempt to make a small batch ;)[/quote]

Lol just wait a few months until a dab is like a small bong snap for you and you need to take 2 to get baked.

Dabbings is epic, but if you solely dab you are gonna need access to cheap ass trim, or cheap ass oil

14. Doesn't matter where you live, shitty wax is shitty wax. If your wax isnt getting you higher than your herb you have shitty wax. Plain and simple.

15. Keep dabs and flower in rotation :bongin:

16. [quote name='"TrekLife"']
    Doesn't matter where you live, shitty wax is shitty wax. If your wax isnt getting you higher than your herb you have shitty wax. Plain and simple.[/quote]

Plain and simple you don't know what you're talking about.

Do you even own an oil rig?

17. Y man i feel the same way i feel as if oils give you more of a pure high ( just strait thc ) But with the week you get all that res in your lungs and get that full bodied high feelig