Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does eating firecrackers give red eyes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Uhhboo, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Most of my friends that tried weed firecrackers seem to not have their eyes to appear red... Hmm?

2. getting stoned does, yes

3. yes your eyes get red. the first time i ate weed cookies was before a crazy long set of plane trips to ireland and i didn't think my eyes would get red for some reason.

...i dont think my eyes have ever been as red as they were on those plane rides.

4. getting stoned as hell... yes.

5. I think it's too much thc that gives tou the red eyes, just carry sone eye drops like visine and don't worry about it. I usually put it before smoking, and right after again, and I don't get red eyes, try it out