Does DXM make you not sleep?

Discussion in 'General' started by Vicious, Nov 22, 2006.

1. I'm getting a sick so I took some tussin. I ended up having 3 or 4 of those little cups which equals out to half a bottle or 200mg~ of DMX. I took a nap after I drank it and woke up with a crazy head high... still have it. I've been trying to fall asleep since 12 though, and it's almost 5

2. Yeah, I can never sleep on dxm. If your sick you should just take a shot or two of nyquil to sleep

3. #3 Floydian, Nov 22, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2019

4. I have never had a problem with sleeping while robo tripping or tripping on CCC

5. Not sure if Dramamine and dxm is all the same, but on Dramamine, I could lie in bed and every 10-30 seconds I would twitch and sit straight up... Went on for hours :(

6. 2 completely different chemicals and yup that sounds just like dramamine ( str8 up twitching and shitty delirious feeling ) not recreational in my opinion
    but ive always had problems sleepin after a trip or during for that matter....i'm alwys up late just wearing off the trip, but its cool...something ya gotta live with....howeeever if your actually sick a couple swigs of robo will put me right to sleep, odd.

7. The higher the dose, the harder it will be to sleep. Normal doses do not affect you enough to disturb sleep, but 200mg isn't a normal dose.

I can't sleep while trippin on it...tooo many thoughts running through my head