Does drinking bong water get you high?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ChiefSnipe, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Does drinking bong water actually get you high? Like I've always had my friends tell me it gets you high asf. But just eating a plain nug doesn't get you high?

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. oh Billy

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  3. WTF 2.gif

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Lol I bet that it does. Upset stomach, throw up, yeah .

There are thousands of stuff that gets you high but people that have common sense don't do it and just stick to weed.

You will have to learn not to believe anything that you hear. And your friends are not your friends

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Drink it billy bong water gets you higher then doing a gram dab to the face, make sure you drink it all then report back to us billy

vQ7RYW.gif

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. It defo does but you have to down it in one and post the video on here otherwise it won't have any effect

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. You will just get real sick and it will taste real bad

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  8. Was this you???;)
    water.gif

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Don't tell him that :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. My buddy did that 45 years ago. All it does is get you sick.

You might have to throw in about a half cup of cooking oil/butter to help it absorb better???:yay::yay::poke::poke::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. We don't have sinks here where I'm at so we have to drink it. Usually add a couple drops molasses to add some flavor. The darker it is the higher THC metabolites there are.

DRINK UP!

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. We call that stupid juice. There is always some asshat who will do that at a party, gets more then he bargains for, then ends up projectile vomiting and craping their pants.

It must be fucking awesome to drink that toxic soup in some old acrylic bong where the water has been changed twice in four years.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  13. This is almost as good as convincing someone snow works great in a bong.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. When we did the mount good New Years ski bowl event one year we made a bong out of snow and used a glass spoon as the bowl.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I'm genuinely curious if you used vegetable oil as bong water if drinking the oil would get you high.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. It may get you high from how horribly shitty it tastes.

17. FB_IMG_1494507324507.jpg

That's grim :sick::sick:

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. this thread is a mess from start to finish, drinking bong water, using snow in a bong, using oil instead of water...

Just roll one up you dingdong

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2