Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Dealer Enter Your Car, or Vice Versa?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Toker., Apr 9, 2014.

1. If you meet your dealer somewhere, who is supposed to leave their car, you or him?

What is the accepted procedure?

To me it would make more sense for the dealer to come to you, that way he isn't walking back to his car carrying weed...

2. EDIT: That way YOU aren't walking back to your car carrying weed.

3. recently I got into his vehicle while we were both parked outside of a shopping mall

4. #4 OneShotPOW, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
    For courtesy I jus get out and get it. I treat it like a store, if I i wanted something from Walmart I would have to get out soo I apply this here.

But there have been plenty of times where the dealer gets in my whip, it honestly depends on how we're parked. Hopping door to door is a lot more stealthier than walking all the way around the car. So its conditional, watch your surroundings and make a move.

P.S. if worst comes to worse and you don't know what to do, jus look at the dealer for any signals to approach or jus call the homie lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Typically, I just drive to his apartment complex and he comes up to the window. We switch cash for bud and I drive off.

6. Depends, I have multiple sources and each are different. If I'm meeting a couple different people in my area, they come into my car from a parking lot. If they come to me, only my most trusted sources, usually larger weight, they come into my home and chill for a little bit. It doesn't draw attention to my neighbors, because when these people come by, they don't look sketchy and they stay for anywhere from 20 minutes to a couple hours.

I prefer not to carry, so because of that I usually call up the people that are willing and able to come to me first, if they are out then I'll go to the people that meet me somewhere. I've never entered a dealers car before, but I have gone to a couple of their homes...the same people who have been to my home, so there's a real trust factor that takes time to build there. If you smoke for a while, and start getting around to getting better dealers in your travels, you'll find that there are very honest ones out there that respect your privacy as much as you do theirs. Those people are my best connects, and make plenty of money off me in return. It's a win for both of us.

7. Does it really matter?

8. #8 420Poak, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
    this, stop overthinking about random useless stuff

"What is the accepted procedure"... lol.

9. Go into his car, its just polite. You're the buyer, you should do the work

10. whatever you do, leave your pants on during the duration of the deal. THEN you can take them off

11. i usually just go to his house, but when he's mobile, he'll just swoop me up or stop by where ever im at

12. Its either or. I personally like having the dealer get in my car because it makes me feel more comfortable and protected. Plus im the first to dip out. stay faded :smoking:

13. Dealer always should stay in the car. They're the ones with the real shit to worry about. If I'm selling weed to some kid and he doesn't hop in my passenger ill drive away

14. lol never have entered a dealers car and don't plan to... shits pretty sketchy

15. entering a dealers car isnt that sketchy. hes not gonna kidnap you lol. I prefer to enter his car because he cant go anywhere until i get what i came for.

16. Parking lot deals are stupid, and a good way to get caught. If you have to though, i would say the buyer needs to get in with the dealer.

17. #17 Delightfully High, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
    Usually you go to the dealer (if they're smart). Just in case you're five 0 and might "surround him". Plus if you get in his car he can't run with your money.

18. Situational. I mostly went to them is guess though.

Sent from that phone I sent Dwight into the fire for.

19. Depends. Most of the time buddy just comes upto my window and smokes a cig and talks to me... But then again I've known all my dealers on a friend type level since middle school lol...

I see what you mean tho, I'd say it's more common for them to get in your car rather than you get in theirs but everyone is different

20. if you ever made me leave my car to sell you weed, you would be dropped as a client. only exception is girls in the rain, then I get out :smoke:

but seroiusly, buyer always gets out. in my area, the bags are weighed out in front of the buyer. the scale and baggies are not in your car, its in his!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk