Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does creatine make you clean faster or slower?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheSmile, Sep 2, 2018.

1. I consumed ≈500mg THC during 4 days (I smoked a lot), about 2 weeks ago. Since then I have been working out ≈4 times a week and I have been using creatine (loading period). Since creatine binds fluid to muscles, is it possible it have bound some THC to my muscles? How does this affect the time for me to get clean? I have a urine test in about 3 days, do you guys believe I will be clean by then? (I understand there is no definate answer, but I'd like to know your thought). I did not smoke a lot before my "4 day streak" maybe 2-3 times during the whole month.

Thanks!

2. Working out also has ZERO effect unless you are working out in a caloric deficit. Thc-cooh is stored in fat and fat is ONLY accessed when your body is out of fuel (what’s in your intestines from your daily intake) so working out is great and will slowly increase your metabolism if combined with a high protien diet. But alone does almost nothing to increase the rate of metabolizing THC-COOH.

You should buy some $1 test strips and see where you are at. No line, ghost line, faint line, strong line.

3. Okay good! Do you believe Im clean in about 2 days? also, should I stop working out a few days before the test to stop burning fat (since burning fat releases THC to the bloodstream).

4. Oh alright, do you think intermittent fasting could be good then?
    Thanks

5. Working out does not burn fat.

Test yourself. You can find out right now where you are at. I can’t tell you.

6. THAT is exactly what burns fat.

Intermittent fasting is where it’s at.

7. Nice, thanks for the info. I'll have a look and see if I can find a testing stripe like that in my country!

8. If you find test strips at a reasonable price get several, at least three. Test yourself, if positive drink until you're pissing clear and test again. If you can't pass even with dilution you're not going to pass using your own urine and will need to make other arrangements. I don't know if they do testing where you are like they do it here but if they check for dilution the creatine you've been using may help you pass by masking the dilution.

• Agree Agree x 1