Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does cooking with cannabutter smell?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by xRebelx, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Assuming I already have the finished product of the cannabutter, would putting it in, perhaps, a muffin recipe and then cooking the muffins smell up my kitchen of weed or do all the other ingredients mask the smell?

2. Goo question, I'm curious if cooking the actual Cannabutter smells much?

3. In my opinion, the only time that the ganja smell is noticeably potent, is during the actual making of the butter. But, your question was pertaining to "I've already made the better, will the NEXT thing i use it for make a smell?" i honestly don't think it does. The reason it smells during the actual making of the butter, has to do alot with the actual cooking/breaking down of the weeds' plant matter itself. Once its in butter-form, it kinda takes on a smell of its own, and yes, what you are using the butter for (i.e. muffins), would surely mask any "weedy" smell if there was any. hope that helped. :wave: