Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Oil Does CBD oil help or worsen Cannabinoid Hyperemesis

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by deankirk, Sep 11, 2017.

1. I have been to emergency multiple times the past couple months and doctors have thrown around the idea that it may be CHS. I plan on cutting out THC all together for a while, but I was wondering if anyone knows if CBD oil would worsen this or actually help? thanks.

2. If you truly have CHS and not cyclic vomiting syndrome, you have a very high toxic build up to ANY and ALL cannabinoids in your system and really should examine the known cannabinoid profiles in any material you ingest......lavender, echinacea, liverwort, chocolate and black pepper oil for examples and either limit or eliminate them from your daily regimen no matter what benefits you think you are receiving.

Water soluble solutions are no danger as the body just takes what it needs and sheds the rest. The real danger in ANY regimen is fat soluble solutions as they build up in the system that can lead to toxicity ie Vitamins A, E, D, K and cannabinoids..... usually people burn enough fat to not run into toxicity but every once in awhile it happens

3. According to this study, CBD can be a PRO-emetic, especially at high doses.

Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome

"In animals the effect of CBD on toxin-induced vomiting displays a biphasic response with low doses producing an anti-emetic effect whereas higher doses enhance vomiting"

Granny

• Like Like x 1