does burning calories drop THC tolerance

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by superstoner3, Apr 5, 2013.

1. i been working out for about an hour now, my tolerance is too high and i can smoke a bowl pack to my face and not feel anything. so i found out from the internet that
    working out = burning calories = removal of THC stuck to the fat

is it the more calories i burn the lower my tolerance will drop? does it even work or am i sweating balls for no reason?

i just want to get high without wasting like a G of mids to do so. i remember when i first got high, i could get high on any weed, i smoked shitty dirt no one would pay 10 an 1/8 for and i got high from that. now sour D barely puts a dent in me, it used to be one hitter quitter for me.

2. Nooooope.

Tolerance has nothing at all to do with weed in your system. Its all about your cannibinoid receptors. Time is the only thing that will lower your tolerance.

3. cant anyone do something about that, like invent a drink or something. shit, i hate going without smoking, i feel so emo without weed.

4. I'm sorry but your stuck like this forever now

5. haha, no i just have to go without smoking for 48 hours, last time i smoke was 2:20 today, its 8 now, so thats a start from smoking 4 times a day

6. There ya go problem solved

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtlDWcGERwQ]Marijuana Tolerance - YouTube[/ame]

8. Fish Oil is what you're looking for, the omega 3 fatty acids help repair your receptors in your brain. But it still won't happen overnight and you're still gonna need a break.

9. Use exercise to curb your hunger for weed and take a tolerance break. 2 days would make a difference, then just smoke smaller amounts, increasing you weed intake with your tolerance. When it builds up again take another t-break

10. i could smoke 5 days and then take the weekend off. and i can do 2 days.
    tbh, i would go through about 1G a day, but today i smoked 0.3 at best and that was at 2pm. im already starting to feel a change, a small one but i feel...sober

11. fish oil huh, thanks
    now is that straight omega 3, or do i need omega 3, 6,& 9

12. You should actually cut back your omega 6 intake. Has nothing to do with tolerance but the American diet has a ridiculously high omega 6 content which is pretty bad for you, especially when you have a lower ratio of omega 3.

13. Ya I'm cutting back right now as well I just don't wake n bake and smoke out of my pipe rather than bong. I smoke about 2g a day but I'm down to about 1 except on the weekends I chain smoke chronic lol

14. i got both, one bottle of straight omega 3(one pill daily) and then i got another bottle with omega 3 6 and 9, ill just take the omega 3.

15. You're gonna need to be taking between 1 and three grams of omega3 every day (don't confuse this with 1-3 grams of total fish oil) and make sure it's in the form of DHA and EPA, not ALA. And I'd personally just throw out the 369 bottle, especially if you eat any processed foods which essentially everyone does.

16. Dude.. emo. Yes..

I go a day and I get mad as fuck without. Lol.