Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does bud go off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LaughterDude, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Once your buds have been cured what's the longest amount of time you would keep it for before throwing away the bud?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I don't follow...

3. I'm sure cannabis keeps for a long time. It would just get more and more mellow due to THC --> CBN breakdown. Usually questions like this can answered with a Google search.

4. #4 Hashtag46n2, Nov 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2014
    I got some of my most incredible strains that I've had for well over a year...

As long as its stored in a cool dry place and the jar/bag is opened up once in a while, it keeps for quite some time.

As UG said, THC will convert to CBN , making for a more sleepy/narcotic like stone, good for insomnia and anxiety.