Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does applying eyedrops ruin r shorten a high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bud beholder, Sep 17, 2009.

1. because my eyes sometimes
    irritate which leads to the typical redness when i smoke
    and i usually put eye drops

2. Well I apply them before I smoke the good stuff, only because I probably will feel lazy to do it when I'm sitting on my cloud.

I use Clear Eyes and sometimes Visine, they both work fine for me. Eyes stay nice and white, I just end up looking tired or something.

3. Well, I get migraines often, and eyedrops tend to get rid of them for me. When I do smoke, I don't notice it affecting my high either way.

4. Why would eyedrops have any impact at all on your high? THC is going into your system, it doesn't get drained out through your eyeballs if you use visine

5. No.

But what it does sometimes do in newer users, is create a placebo effect.Google this shit.

6. this

btw yamato, that made me rofl :hello:

but no, it just clears up your eyes. i dont worry about red eyes bc i just smoke at home :D

7. No.

But what it does sometimes do in newer users, is create a placebo effect.Google this shit.

8. This is what I call mind over matter.

Some would say showering kills your high, eating kills your eye, you just said eye drops, I've heard so many.

If you sit there thinking this will kill me high, I wion't be high after this, you most likely won't be.

If you sit there thinking wow these eye drops are going to ad .02% alcoholic sylic acid into my eyes thus getting into the blood forming with thc cannibinols in my brain, you will get "higher."

You won't really get higher or really kill your buzz but your' mind will make you think you did thus in the short term you will lose it.

9. no.... eyedrops would have nothing to do with shortening a high lol. it just makes your eye look normal...