Does Anything Like Operation Lime Exist in the USA

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by rxy, Dec 26, 2010.

1. #1 rxy, Dec 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2010
    Operation LIme requires all customers who are buying growing supplies to present an ID and give details about your grow which are made avaliable to police. So if you want to buy a growbox or some nutes the store is Required by law to put your name in a database, that the Feds have access to. Which in effect makes it almost impossible to have a clandestine grow.

Even if you pay with cash you will still need to show a picture I.d and have your details logged

I googled operation lime and was shocked that governments will go so far as that to stop it's citizens from consuming a non poisonous plant. What's up with that is that going on here in America?

Do shops like pcgrowbox.com have to put your name in a database some where? Or am I just being paranoid? thank you all so much for your advice it is well takin

2. I've never been to a nursery, hydro store, online store, or garden center that ever asked me for an ID.

3. Operation Lime is a government crack down on cultivation going on in New Zealand.

4. #4 rxy, Dec 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2010
    Nice I'm ready to take the leap into growing. The only thing that is holding me back is the initial investment. Instead of buying Grass this week I'll buy the box and seeds

Hey look at this dude I pay 240 for half of mid greens every two weeks 240 * 26 = 6240 a year on grass. what a pain in the ass. Get the gun and shoot pull the trigger man and buy the box. Don't tell know one though

I feel like Adam in the garden of eden like When God said to adam from all trees you can eat, but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die.

like in this analogy I can buy all the weed I want from a dealer and smoke my self silly and never get into trouble but once I grow it at home then I will be arrested and fuck my life up.

should I jump into this? Yes Get the Gun and Shoot :cool: