Does anyone

Discussion in 'General' started by MetaGera, Jul 5, 2008.

1. know of any legit online survey jobs out there? I'm really in need of a job, man. I've already applied to 8 places around here around a month ago, and none of them have called me back.

2. dude you have to go to them and ask if the manager has looked at the app. they won't call u.

3. Oh, well I forgot to include that I have called back a few, too. But they have just said they haven't. I mean, I'll keep trying, but this is getting annoying.

4. true. but call back EVERYONE.

5. Shiet, Annoying isnt even the start of things.

Get ya ass up BEFORE most stores open, Be out the door before 8 and GO EVERYWHERE, EVERYDAY till you get a job. Its what i did, Took 2 weeks. Puttin a good 8 hours a day of applying at places and keepin touch with them, A good thing to do is put in a app for the same places daily, Fer real. When they go to look through apps they'll find 20+ apps from one person and know dude really id dedicated to getting this job, Ive got a call back from a couple places from doin that.

6. True that man, you really gotta try. Send in apps to like a dozen stores and then call them at least 2-3 times a week. Your almost guarenteed a job doing that

7. if you need a job really bad goto a work force, idk what youd call it where you live but when i was 17 i went to a "MAU WorkForce Solutions" in my area and they read my application (which really wasnt shit) and asked me if i could start today and i said hell yeah and got a job at a sheetmetal factory for car bumpers etc..

8. do what my pap tells me to do, go to your local boro building, they should be able to hook you up with SOMETHING, it might not be ur dreamjob, but if you need money/a job they'll get you one