Does anyone work at home?

Discussion in 'General' started by shamwowgal, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Sorry if I am not posting this in the right place.

2. I would like to, It would be nice to grow at home and make a living like that.

3. When i worked for IBM i did a lot of remote work from home... didnt work there REALLY, but did i find a lot of reasons my car wouldnt work so i didnt have to leave and i could work there.... yes indeed

4. There is a branch of IBM right down the street from me, they won't hire me..no one will for some reason..my town is getting really snotty and I seriously think they take your looks into consideration before they take your experience.

5. I left highschool with a certification in CIS (computer informational systems) and CISCO, and my teacher was ex IBM lol, i got hooked up.... Got laid off 14 months later though, it was LAME

6. my BF worked there for a few years after high school, his mom worked there too..he was a long haird hippie who was the only one on his shift that could do the job but they told him he did not have the right look for management so he quit and went to work for his dad.

7. I used to work at home back when I was making Vinyl to digital transfers for a very modest living.

8. Hello fellow Vermonter :wave: