Does anyone watch Weeds?

Discussion in 'General' started by blaked, Aug 9, 2006.

1. :eek: It's not completely realistic and at times seems like a soap opera, but I can't help but love it because it's all about :hello:WEED:hello:. The black :cool: American characters are extremely stereotypical, but the show's writers have a great sense of humor as far as I can tell.

I don't even have Showtime, I just downloaded :p the episodes via BitTorrent.

p.s.: Anyone watch Absolutely Fabulous high? :smoking: Great show!

:D p.s.2: I'm addicted to emoticons when I'm high.. please please please forgive me.

:wave:

2. I like Weeds, but I'll agree with one thing that you said and it's the part I hate:

All the characters are one dimentional. Everyone acts *exactly* like their stereotype. The Indian dude, the black people, the suburban kids, the mexican drug dealer, the stoner uncle, pretty much every single character except *maybe* the mom is right out of the stereotype catalog.

3. i like Silas, hes a cool character. and Nancy's accountant is funny as shit.

4. i like andy, because he looks kind of like me.

and i like kevin nealon as her accountant. puffing in his minivan at his kid's game. and he's the mayor or whatever of the town.

5. Ya, Weeds is a great tv show. I can't wait until the second season comes out.

6. I wonder if the accountant still gets his weed from Dante... lol

7. In the ninth or tenth episode she went to that guys house and at the end she wakes up in a DEA jumpsuit. Is it a dream or did something happen?

I haven't been able to get any episodes after nine or ten.

8. ^^ Wasn't that at the end of the eps?

**SPOILER ALERT**
    The DEA jacket is just from the guy she slept with. No major twilight zone or anything. She just dated this guy briefly, then after sleeping with him put on his jacket in the dark to go to the bathroom, and in the mirror noticed the DEA logo.

9. When I was at school last year I got rid of alot of tv shows so i was ready to download something fun, and I downloaded the first season of seasons of weeds and i watched it all in 1 days. It was nuts man, I just couldn't take my eyes of it.

Is there a 2nd seasons 2 yet?

10. ^^^ Aug 14th, I think.

11. Ditto.

12. I think that's right. Over the past while I've herd a bunch of possible 2nd season premier dates.

13. Whenever it premieres, I will be watching it on ShowtimeHD blazed as fuck! Awesome ass show! It will take over my Sopranos lapse until January... If you have the means, watch this show the way it was intended to... in widescreen high def. Trust me... it makes it all the better when stoned!

-Antwan L.

14. hahaha.....Dante wouldn't even know. He doesn't even know he sells to Mr. Cheesle.

15. I just ordered Showtime in an effort to finally see this show. Just in time for the season premiere too! I'm excited. I've heard really good things about it.

~Kate

16. "Dont look at me I'm fucked up on cornbread" -Nancy's accountant
    bwahhahah