Does anyone try to use a roller for blunts? (PICS INCLUDED!!!111)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mitchy, Sep 11, 2009.

1. #1 Mitchy, Sep 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2009
    We start with this:

[​IMG]

Moderate weed, for a moderate price of 35 USD for 2 grams.

I use this rolling device, yes to answer questions.. I had to tear a piece off the blunt, bout an inch.. if not less to fit it to the rolling size:

[​IMG]

A little packing of 0.7 G's, some splitting of the blunt, bit of licking anddd....

[​IMG]
    (Shitty picture, sorry, didn't feel like using my real camera so I used my webcam!)

Turned out well, burned nice and slow and tasted great.

To answer some more questions

yes I am high.

That's it, take care! Discuss your preferred method of rolling amongst yourselves! :hello:

:wave:

2. yeah i used a roller before

it rolled a perfect bar, i think i might invest in one

3. why is white lol? just the picture?

4. That's sick, but I think it's more fun and satisfying to roll your own.

5. What kind of roller is that? I've been thinking about getting one myself.

6. 78mm zig zag cigarette roller

:smoke:

7. GREAT investment.
    Perfect for rolling joints, in fact, have rolled many with them, great for rolling quickly and perfectly, look just like cigs, perfect for blazing in town:smoke:

8. blunts arent white... thats just a joint, and rolling a joint with a roller is nothing special

9. Its pretty clear he used SWISHER SWEETS, a cigarillo. He explained he used a shitty camera, which took a pic in BLACK AND WHITE. Did you read the thread?

10. #11 Necrostophelies, Sep 11, 2009

swishers are a dark brown color, dark brown when taken with a black and white camera yields a dark grey. even with a shitty camera this principal is maintained.

do you really think something can go from dark brown to white just with the switch the grey-scale? you have no concept of logic do you?

and just to support my point, ive reproduced what a black and white swisher would look like had it been taken with a black and white camera setting
    [​IMG]

11. Maybe i have no concept of logic, but look at the pic again, I am pretty sure its a swisher.:D

12. #13 Mitchy, Sep 11, 2009
    Oh dear..

it's a Swisher, the weed photo was taken with my webcam too, that time the grayscale (that black and white) was off, when I went to take a photo of the rolled Swisher, the grayscale happened to be on.. it pops on randomly for some reason when I take photos.

I can assure you, it's a Swisher..

Look in the back of the grayscaled photo, you guys will see a rolling device.. that's mine, which was used to roll the blunt you partially see..

13. I notice that there are two ways of looking at the picture.

One is from a "light-sided approach" and the other is from a "dark side approach".

If you know what I mean (even a little bit), then you'll know what you are. If you look at the blunt you either see a joint looking type roll or a blunt, mostly because of the color. Some people seem to think it's dark (which apparently it really is) but see that it's a very light grey shade, because of a picture. Other people don't see this and see what looks like a joint.

edit: sorry, I had an extremely difficult time trying to get what I was thinking put into words.

14. shit I gotta goto class but I'm buying one of those rolling machines! they're 5$ what a GREAT investment. I mean yeah rolling a joint by hand feels great and all, but when that can put out a product that fast and that consistent everytime, I think i'll use the machine.

15. I AM a blunt roller.:devious:

16. perfect explanation sir +rep

17. Last time I had a rolling machine it rolled it baggy :(