Does anyone think Due Date makes weed look bad?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by ADIV, May 14, 2011.

1. Maybe it's just me, but it seems that the way the guy is smoking pot and keeps insisting that it's "medicinal" totally makes the medical marijuana program look bad. I know there's a lot of people that abuse it, but they make it seem like it's only good for getting high and being worthless. What do you think?

2. Yes I agree, it did portray it in a negative light.

3. Doesn't most pot related movies do that?

4. I thought Pineapple Express made weed look bad too. It tied weed into organized crime and violence etc...

5. Lets produce "Grass City the Movie"!

To show case marijuana in its RAW TRUE GRITTY form.

100 mins of two guys packing bowls on a couch, from the t.v's point of view.

6. I love this idea! Too bad the only people that would enjoy it are already high as fuck :wave:

7. Yeah it did kind of. The part that made me mad was how it made the dealer out to be a bad parent. As if parenting skills are actually related to Marijuana use. A good parent is a good parent and a bad parent is a bad parent. End of story

8. I think most stoner movies portray weed in a "negative" light because showing people trip balls is funnier than showing a guy getting stoned and go to work and be productive or something like that