does anyone stretch there ears?

Discussion in 'General' started by raynbec, Apr 28, 2009.

1. if so post some of your pics:D

im at 5/8 of an inch ill post some pics later!

2. Im at 00g right now planning on going to 5/8. Ill get some pics here in a min.

3. flesh tunnels - never fancied it myself but each to their own!

4. Pretty bizarre if you ask me, knew kids in school that would do that with regular pierced ears, stick their pens and pencils through their piercing.

5. cool avatar bro

6. i'm still at 4g and 6g :(

7. Im into all piercings in general, besides my ears I have my eyebrow and have had many more. By the way I tried to get pics and the camra is dead with no batteries so It will have to wait.

8. yeah, just make sure you TAKE YOUR TIME!! lol cant stress that shit enough, kenw a few friends who really fucked up there lobes, im planing on going to 1' but who knows how far it will go, when i started i was only going to go to 6g haha;)

9. This is true, I blew out both my lobes and am very lucky they healed.

10. i bet most people that do this shit prolly end up regretting it

11. I'm down to a 2, not looking to go any further than a 00.

12. If you stretch them properly they'll close down on their own rather quickly, so those people don't have to regret it for too long :D

13. you only regret it if you arnt positive that you wants it lol, i guess its just personal preferance and i respect that loland oh yeah it depends how long they have been stretched, the size and your elasticity of your skin on if they can close or not lol :p

14. Actually anything past a 0g will probably not close completely. Its something you have to think about when you start. I personally have no regrets about mine. If I ever decide to take them out, which Im sure I will some day I know a cosmetic surgeon that will stitch them up.

15. what size are u at?

16. nvm u said dub 0 lol sry mang

17. Im at 5/8 as well
    well that was acutally like 2 years ago, i took them out
    now my right ear is about 00 and my left 2

18. ahh shit why did you size down?

19. Just as the threat Title says, Question,

Have you ever picked your nose an ate it ",

Just a question,

Regards........................:rolleyes:

20. who hasnt ate there bats?? lol

if thats what your asking that is lol...