Does anyone really believe it shouldn't be legal?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Sublime, May 5, 2020.

1. "Racism?

Really?

j"

I take it you do not know the definition of racism, or systematic racism, is?

Racism can be used against any group by any other group. Skin color has nothing to do with it. Why do you think the United Nations uses any "civilian segment" of your population with no exceptions when charging people with human rights abuses? Or is it acceptable to lie to jail one group to commit human rights violations but not another? That sounds racist...

If you use crimes against humanity, which is just another word for systematic racism in various forms, you are conspiring in a systematic racism.

Let's test it.

Jewish blood is not acceptable based on lies to steal money.
    Natives don't make acceptable parents. Lies. To steal money, land.
    It is not acceptable for women to go out of the house. Based on lies, or hypocrisy.
    People with dark skin do not make acceptable pilots because they have bad hand and eye coordination?
    Homosexuality is not acceptable because it is a disease. Lies. For money. Most do not understand how though.

I could go on but if you will check cannabis prohibition is based on the same pattern. Also the doctors, psychologists, police and church have all confessed to breaking the law to help them throw the court cases against us in various ways for money for the last 100 years. Pretty sure something in there sounds like systematic racism... yes?

If you are a member of the United Nations you will not know what racism is, or systematic racism, because they have to leave people ignorant to it so they can get away with the crime against us instead of charging people for it as required by them by law. Because you have to do one or the other.

Remember that to the mind "cannabis user" is just an electrical pattern. You can switch that out with another group like Jews and as long as the benefits of the crime are the same, or similar, they will not care whom they do it too as long as they get their money, or whatever they want from their crimes. Like Rape. It's basic physics.

Most people do not understand racism because the government uses racism to get groups to say the abuse, or crime, is different when they are not so they can get away with it. Numerous groups in my country are now labeled "Nazi" groups because in exchange for benefits of helping them with the crime they claimed it is not the same. For example homosexuals are on the record as saying we have no right to protest all over the news. A line that people now use against them when they complain about abuses against them based on saying something isn't acceptable based on lies. So racism is confusing these days with groups taking money to support the abuses against themselves to commit crimes against others. But that is how racism works, and why we cannot stop it.

If you do not believe me you can ask the world's leading expert in the subject. They will be easy to find. Look for the person running strategy for a human rights group that is ending crimes against humanity faster than any other group and where their opposition is now afraid to debate them. They will tell you the same.

Or do you really think it matters what color the skin is as long as the money is green?

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Judaism is not a race... it is a merely one of the minor religions of the world.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thing is, if you were the "E pluribus unum" (!), who got caught, you wouldnt think the same way, & you'd be totally f**ked to boot.

4. I'd like to see it decriminalised.
    Nobody goes to jail. Works for me.

I've went into length with this before, but basically I think that full legalisation (however permanent or temporary that may be) will allow the market to become flooded, which sure, sounds great...until they do what they always do;
    1 - Tax the fuck out of it, and rise the price whenever they see fit.
    2 - Register people that buy from dispensaries (too bad for the buyer if it becomes illegal again) into databases.
    3 - Allow companies like say tobacco industry companies that are already geared up to grow it, to add whatever adulterants they see fit, whether it makes it weaker, artificially flavoured, or more addictive - just like they do with cigarettes, and there's no problem there.
    4 - Make it "legal to grow/keep" but with a license...which the large companies will give payoffs to keep the fees super-high for, so that it won't really benefit the "little guy" any more at all...and I reckon getting done without an expensive license only a big company could likely afford, would get you handed more penalties than you'd get for growing right now. Because money and business interest.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Welp it depends on what country you ask I guess. But from my perspective in my neck of the woods people really don't care either way. They smoked it long before legalizion.

Cops never stopped em. Didn't stop my ass either. Then it was legalized and it got more expensive but, had a better range to choose from and then prices went down after the market become flooded.

So the law won't stop the usage either way but, it should be legal most people I think really don't care actually weather it's legal or not. Even stoners. Pot is still in big supply and getting cheaper due to better growing knowledge and higher qauilty strains available. Also with dabs on the market it's making things different for sure.

6. "Judaism is not a race... it is a merely one of the minor religions of the world."

Do you consider what Hitler did to the Jews racism?

If you do then it is a type of racism. Yes?

All racism follows the same mathematical pattern at the core. Race has nothing to do with it. It's a variable in the equation. The definition would also explain it since it is just another way to say the mathematical formula.

Don't blame me for it. The population attached an audio concept to a physical electrical pattern they keep seeing, which was regardless of race, thus the science reflects it. If I studied "sneakers" I'm sure there would be all kinds of sizes, shapes and colors in there too. Right? And the sneakers would all be the same at the core... until it was a boot, or sandal? Thus not a racism, or sneaker?

What can I say... people think racism is special. Which starts more racism's. Heaven forbid a government could steal from a Jew, or a cannabis user, using crimes against humanity... the world would just fall apart. :eek:

Crimes against humanity is how governments get away with human rights abuses. And you'll notice that it will apply to any group without exception. So if you don't believe me just check with the people whom are supposed to be stopping all this. The United Nations. Or check how it is any crime, any group. There is no other way to prosecute it and the science of justice will not work any other way.

And technically I think you could argue they are a race if you go back through time and find a period of history where they segmented themselves off and only bred with each other. Thus making them a "race." But I am not going to debate that and will just stand by the arguments above. :)

7. Legalize it. The corporations will get involved and grow a bunch of shady weed and there will still be a market for those of us who know how to do it better to make plenty off of it and then we won't have to worry about going to jail for so long in the process

8. I would love to know that I would not go to jail if the police walked in my basement. Not much of a worrier and don't tell people so not concerned and don't lose sleep over it but it would be nice to be able to tell my friends about my hobby

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. the crack down will be even more so if the small guy has to compete with the big org ... the big org will buy up rights of growing ( think monsanto) and anyone growing their own will be breaking the law again , now for growing what a huge org bought up rights for

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. They just want to keep their puppet masters happy is all. lol Those two chumps have their own far worse vices.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. There are sadly many folks here in Finland who don't care whether or not pot is legalized, as long as they can stay drunk off their asses and pickle their livers as freely and openly as possible. The stigma has definitely changed over the past couple decades, but not enough to move the government to do anything. I think the main political force keeping pot illegal here is right-wing nationalism; they know that a lot of pot dealers are brown immigrants, and any excuse to jail or deport them is fine by them. Pretty sick, but I absolutely think that's the issue, at least in this country. Too many loud nationalist idiots.

12. should people have to risk legal problems from use of a plant? should people be forced to choose a far more dangerous substance so they dont face consequences (alcohol), should people possibly face job loss due to off duty use of a plant? should people be forced to submit to intrusive tests that pry into their personal lives and their own recreational choices when it's only a plant? employers should have a right to ensure workers are not intoxicated while on the job...... but no right to decide we cant consume a natural plant. this includes safety sensitive jobs, off duty use does NOT indicate ON DUTY impairment.

it's a plant, literally can be consumed straight off the plant with nothing being done to modify it. nearly every other substance requires modification. hops and barly make beer..... you cant eat straight up hops and barly.... poppies make cociane, there is a process that must be undertaken to make into such. you can literally smoke or eat marijuana right off the plant.

should the goverment be telling people they cant consume a plant that hasnt been manipulated?

ABSOLUTELY NOT. we have given up way too many freedoms, and people just allow it to happen. NO ONE should face neither legal prosecution or jobs LOSS. it's ridiculous its gone one as long as it has

• Like Like x 1
  13. Personally I am 100% against legalizing it in my state (indiana) but I'm all for decriminalizing it. Right now "my friend" would much rather run a private grow op and turn a profit even tho it comes with the risk of getting caught. It beats all the red tape, licenses, and hoops that need jumped through to procure said license with hopes that you're able to get a legit business going that will CONSTANTLY be watched, regulated and scrutinized on a constant basis, all while competing with all the other people coming into the business. Sure there's more opportunity to expand and make a rediculous amount of money but 65% of business fail within the first 10 years so as long as I'm smart the odds of me getting caught growing are a lot better than a business failure. Js

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. It's been legal in Canada for 2 years now.
    I don't know why anyone in Canada would not buy legal now a days. You can pick/choose exactly the strain you want. Indica or sativa or hybrid. Quality flower is now half the price it was prior to legalization. This controls the black market stuff. Your allowed to grow 4 plants at home for personal use.

15. the Shit is irradiated ... for one that is not going to be similar to non irradiated weed like on the street or from the Dude

16. the Shit is irradiated ... for one that is not going to be similar to non irradiated weed like on the street or from the Dude

17. If you believe this, your foolish.
    You would rather give your money to an unknown person for an unknown quality product that’s untested and unverified?
    I’ll happily buy quality legal cannabis, choose exactly what I want and do it for less cost.
    The legal stuff today is outstanding. The good legal stuff today is the same strains that’s been grown and sold illegally or many years.

18. I’m for decriminalization . And being able to grow it medicinally . I really believe once state / federal government get a hold of it they will regulate And tax it to death like everything else

edit : besides... my cannabis smells and tastes better than any dispensary bud anyway

• Like Like x 3
  19. I would.
    I'm not in it to stimulate the economy...I just want it to not even be a legal issue...

As some have pointed out, they can simply ask for more taxes on it whenever they like...and can say they're trying to help "steer people away from it" with those taxes...instead of just getting more money.
    If you think it won't be the same, if not worse than the additional taxes on cigarettes and alcohol right now, you're in for something of a shock.
    If you think that a combination of it likely being grown commercially by tobacco companies and govt having their hands on things would ensure that the product is of quality and free of adulterants, then you haven't been paying too much attention, I'm afraid.

Less cost...you're kidding, right?
    Name me one thing that's gone up in price as little as weed in the last 20 years.

Decriminalisation for me.

• Like Like x 1
  20. so what about that irradiated Weed ? you support that or what ? why did you knot bring that up but all the other points ?: