Does Anyone Prefer Sativa-Dominant Strains At Night And Indica-Dominant In The Day?

Discussion in 'General' started by HighAsPhuck, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Sometimes I feel like it's easier to work at a desk while stoned throughout the day, then to get blazed with in the evening.  It's easier for me to focus while stoned, but focusing while blazed is another issue.  I love seeing trippy visuals while falling asleep.

Stoned=high off indica
    Blazed=high of sativa

2. Well in this case I think it really depends on the strain more than anything. I'm sure there are some sativas that would work fine for you. But yeah I find it can be hard sometimes to concentrates on sativas because my mind races and I can't focus on one thing, but at the same time I've had sativas that work perfectly for concntrating.

Overall though I'm really an Indica person anyways so I like Indicas day and night lol.

3. I've been vaping this kush that I'm guessing is 80% indica.  I can barely feel it in my head, but the rest of my body just starts to feel great!  I actually like it, as I feel like myself while being so high.

Well in this case I think it really depends on the strain more than anything. I'm sure there are some sativas that would work fine for you. But yeah I find it can be hard sometimes to concentrates on sativas because my mind races and I can't focus on one thing, but at the same time I've had sativas that work perfectly for concntrating.

Overall though I'm really an Indica person anyways so I like Indicas day and niaght lol.

4. I never can distinguish the two highs. It always just feels like whatever mood I'm in that day, is the type of high I'll have. Every night I smoke any kind of weed I fall asleep easily. No problem. 

i'm kind of in the same boat.   i occasionally feel giddy or more head high off a strong sativa but the effects are short.  i tend to stick to indica because it takes a lot sativa to get any sort of noticeable high. 

6. You guys are probably smoking mainly even hybrids then. Like 60/40 ones. Which I mean most strains are hybrids now anyways. Not many pure ones anymore.

7. My friend said that his weed was purple haze.  hahahahahahahahaha

i prefer a hybrid.  straight sativas are too weak

9. I'll smoke anything at anytime :cool:

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Grasscity Mobile Forum app