Does anyone own a bunny?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by TR4FF1C, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Alright a few months ago I bought my girlfriend a bunny cause the other one died of natural causes. So right now its couple months old and at first I didn't like rabbits, I used to hunt them. Now I like the bunny and the lady they rent the house she made a stupid rule saying they can't have rodents and yet the lady has a chicken coup which smells worse. But I'm building a rabbit hutch and its almost done . Can't finish it this week due to it raining here in Cali . But now I have feelings for the sucker lol and was wondering is hard to take care of it? And also the bunny likes to be air dried lol and loves to cuddle lol and also wanna make it my smoking buddy.

blaze it till the casket drops.

Attached Files:

2. I killed my bunny with my bare hands when I was like 12.

3. when your hunting with a loaded firearm you get creative . But everyone has there soft spots lol

4. Got this little dude like a month ago. He is one of the coolest animals I own. Cool little smoke buddy. Not too hard to take care of them. Pretty easy actually.

Attached Files:

5. nice but I'm getting a small cage which I'll keep in room at night or hot weather and let it roam lol but I gotta watch out cause it poops alot.

6. Its been cold for awhile here so I let him stay inside. Best thing about rabbits. They can be trained to use a litter box. But most of the time hes outside with the chickens.

7. I bit the head off a bunny when I was in the Iraqi militia

8. right now its at biteing stage and I'm planing to buy it hay for the hutch and a mat so it can for there and a litter box will work ?

9. I got 4 bunnies right now. 2 are babies that will be sold soon. Just had 6 other babies last month. They can be a lot of work if you don't train them. They can be litter box trained and if you bunny proof the house or a certain area you can let them loose like cats sitting the day. They need toys to chew so they don't destroy your shit. Bunnies love to destroy your shit! Electoral cords are spaghetti to them. They will chew and eat anything. One of mine likes to eat packing peanuts. I think she believes it's popcorn. She loves microwaved popcorn and is to dumb to know the difference.

Attached Files:

10. Yeah for sure you can litter box train them. Yeah bunnies like to bite mostly everything. I have hay in his hutch I put a few blankets down then a thin sheet of plastic and hay on top of that he seems pretty happy with it haha

11. There teeth grow and have to be trimmed

12. #12 JohnnyWeedSeed, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
    Have to be trimmed? The hell they do! You give them things to chew on and they stay the right size. If you have to trim your bunnies teeth it is because the poor beast has been horribly neglected.

13. yeah this weekend im gettin him i feel bad thoe cause my girl bonding with it . But ill buy it hay and needed items forsure .

Attached Files:

14. I have a rabbit. Also rabbits are not rodents js

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I also came here to say that rabbits aren't rodents

16. Get him a good assortment of durable toys. You can get some toys that they love because they can immediately destroy it but that gets very expensive. You can get them a 6 dollar wooden toy that they will completely destroy in one day.

17. Mine is perfectly healthy and I have to have her teeth trimmed simply because she is spoiled and won't chew anything strong enough to keep them from getting to long. But she doesn't really like to chew anything even wires. But she's completely healthy.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Large rabbits are calm, but every small bunny I've know was an asshole that liked to bite and claw and shit everywhere.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

..that was a stewing rabbit...not a pet

20. I have a guinea pig, I would assume they are similar in nature. He used to be a dick and bite me, but I built him a mega cage, raised a foot off the ground. Now he's chill as fuck, just took some time to mellow and age. He poops everywhere in his cage, but when I let him loose in the kitchen (after I block shit off lol) he only poops on this towel I have in the corner. I didn't even train him to do it, he just does it.

Rodents make cool pets, but I'd try not to get em high. They have smaller lungs, hearts, etc. than we do. I honestly wouldn't try to get any pet high. When I do smoke in the kitchen, I open a window or turn on the vent fan.