Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone know what this is?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HippieTrippyBudGirl, May 31, 2009.

1. I bought some weed today from a person I usually don't buy from. I had someone go get it for me. He sells it only in dime bags and it's already run through a grinder. The seller gets his stuff from Jamica, supposedly. I'm posting a pic and you will see tiny white specs. They're not crystals, but he said he sprinkles it with something called Flauta (sp?) which is apparently something off of some type of plant. Has anyone heard of this? Paid $60 for 3.5 grams. Haven't tried it yet but will this p.m.

[​IMG]

2. Why would you buy something after the dealer straight up told you he sprinkles shit on it?

3. Flautas are a Mexican dish made by wrapping a tortilla around a savory filling and deep frying the result. The flautas are served hot out of the fryer, topped with an assortment of ingredients. Typically, multiple flautas are served on a single dish, since small tortillas are often used. In addition to being available in Mexico, flautas are also very popular in the American Southwest, and variations can be found in South America as well.

what you have is not flauta, it may be laced, compare it to mold pics and grit weed threads located in the stickies of the apprentice tokers forum

4. Yeah I don't know what the hell that dude is talking about, but I wouldn't smoke that. :poke:

5. #5 HippieTrippyBudGirl, May 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2009
    Well, I'm not sure, I just started smoking again a few months ago after stopping for 20 years. So much has changed. I wouldn't think he would tell me about it if this was a bad thing? My friend who has been smoking for a long time says it's really good stuff.

Yeah, I know what a Flauta is....LMAO! I spelled it wrong, I think it's spelled Flaunta?

6. ive been sold laced shit before and wasnt told, id throw it out and find a new dealer

7. I don't believe I've ever heard of anything with a name that even sounds close to that.

Just because he doesn't mean you any harm by it doesn't mean he really knows if it's safe or not.

Who knows what in the world he's putting on there...

8. yeah...that bud is SHIT. i wouldn't waste the lungs on it. especially with that god awful sparkle on it...Find a new dealer and find one fast!

9. #9 HippieTrippyBudGirl, May 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2009
    Sorry guys, looks like I posted this in the wrong area. Thanks for letting me know! I reposted under one of the sticky forums so this one can be deleted!

I'm going to smoke the crap. It's just too much hassel to undo everything, but next time I'll go back to the guy I usually get my stuff from. It's just so damned expensive around here in South Louisiana. I just can't seem to find anything under $500 oz.

I'm wondering if the "sprinkles" may be Salvia? I don't know what Salvia looks like so I wouldn't know.

10. personally, id be happy if it was laced lol. I had laced bud one time and thought it was awesome.

11. thats definatly not salvia, and to immortal101 laced bud isnt awesome, i went to the hospital because of it

12. Already run through a grinder? So he took all the good keif

13. 3.5 grams for 65 is expensive you could of got some chewy haha

14. Actually, it has not been run through a grinder as I previously mentioned. It doesn't smell that strong. Almost looks like Cocaine or whatever. Got a call into my girl. I'm tempted to taste a piece of the white. It's probably crack!

15. put your lips to it, if they feel a little numb or just different then its coke or crack

16. wow 500 an OZ? man you gotta start doin some bargain shopping..:p i wish i had people that would pay that much.:rolleyes::cool:

17. Please, throw the shit away. throw it away. its expensive because its laced. seriously. unless your down to smoke that shit. then be careful.

18. wow dude he tells you he sprinkled something on it and you cant remember what he said "yo man i sprinked some c meth on this swag ass weed erhm... ya straight from Jamaica"

19. The price isn't right. The pics aren't the best, but looks to be some commercially grown and compressed bud, it could be from Jamaica but that doesn't matter, especially down south that shit shoud be like 10 bucks an eighth.

So i would say someone isnt very nice and ripped you off, or you have some shwagg laced with cocaine, or its just moldy.

20. Yeah, that looks like shit bud. When I saw that there is no way I would have forked over 60 bucks.