Does anyone know this story?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Hylands420, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Hey guys I hope you can help me out here. I'm looking for a story about 2 maybe 3 teenagers who travel across the border from the states to BC and then smuggle it back. They end up with millions and have a huge house and shit, and in they end they get busted.

Anyone familiar with it?

2. no sounds tight as fuck. when u find it report back to me!

3. same just finished reading it, damn yo they were such badasses, sounds like something right out of the movie blow.

4. love this story, sounds like a great life if you dont get caught.

5. someone should paraphrase it. i hate reading long ass stories on the computer. i always loose my place.

6. Ditto my friend :).

7. tdlr,

bunch of kids get the idea to smuggle bc bud across the border. they do it successfully several times and start making the big bucks. they get into harder things and kind of lead their life down a spiraling path full of greed and lust. they acquire fine women and boat loads of money, jewels, luxuries. then rivalry forces them to acquire weapons to defend themselves. the main competitor wants them killed so hires a bunch of spanish hit men to eliminate the competition. they rob but not kill the kids. then later the spanish hit man kills the man who hired him due to frustration and no payment. police find dead body and then slowly start to discover both operations. they start surveilling the kids. the kids hear of the killed guy and get scared. they plan on moving that next morning but being the potheads they were they smoke all day and that night the police raid them. the head kid goes to jail for 12 years, 10 years no chance of parole. everyone else gets max 30 months in prison. no regrets by anyone

8. very well put sir :hello:

9. thanks you. shit sounds crazy

10. why would they sneak weed from canada to the us>? i guess i could see why if their on the east coast or some state where its expensive

11. Crazy story, my Cousin went to the same Highschool as them idk if knew them personally but shit is crazy that it went down in Idaho

12. for 38 million dollars, thats why

13. wow. good fucking read.

14. BurnOne - they went to Canada to get great weed at a cheaper price, then came back to the US to sell that great weed, for double what the bought it for.

15. #18 Aquazero, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2011
    Definitely a crazy story, the movie is set to come out this year and I plan on watching it

Movie might not be out for a while, did some research and the director gave the rights to make the movie to Paramount(I believe), guess he wasn't making the best moves to make the movie

16. Pretty epic, went from nobody's to bosses just like that... Mad props for those runs through the woods that must have been scary as fuck

17. That was fucking awesome