Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone know the reason why sativa is getting me tired?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MattmPsi, Feb 1, 2020.

1. So. I was under the assumption that sativa was more upper and indica was more downer.. I got prescribed medical marijuana here in New York and so now it's cool because I can get cartridges and pick between indica/hybrid/sativa etc.

Anyways.. I have been sick of weed getting me tired all the time so I got some sativa cartridges. I have been smoking them for a while this morning, and only them. And I am tired as hell lol.

Anyone know what gives? Isnt that not supposed to happen? I mean I started smoking it right when I woke up (after a good night's sleep) and after like one hour of smoking it it started making me tired.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Sativa is less of a couch lock compared to indica. more of an energetic high
    that doesn't really mean smoking a sativa is going to keep you awake...

if all your doing is just sitting around smoking weed, first thing in the morning after you wake up.
    there is a pretty good chance your going to end up tired.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Also, you're probably not getting a pure sativa. The best I've seen is 80s/20i at a dispensary. It would have to be one of those exotic landrace sativas that's super finnicky to grow.