Does anyone know of us based seed banks that still accept CC left?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by alexjones, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Okay there I was, on my computer ready to buy me some northern lights from growerschoiceseeds, then I saw that the option to use a debit card was gone, same with dcseedexchange, greatlakesseeds, and seedsherenow, Greenpoint seeds, and now Pacific seed banks.

Only oregonliteseeds allows debit cards, but you have to call to order over the phone.

If anyone can provide any other us seed banks that have a good variety of base and cross strains, id like that thank you.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. They arent US based but Attitude is still accepting Visa transactions. Just got an order a week or two ago. Much better pricing, selection, and genetics than US banks in my opinion.

3. I like us based only, I don't want to risk it going through customs and possibly get discovered.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I did the same thing. I was ready to order from GC again and couldn’t. Ive been looking all over for one that takes CC’s and had no luck.
    I may try a little order through Mephisto and send them some cash.
    I’ve heard nothing but great stuff about them

5. Just ordered from them and same thing. It was easy though. Picked up a money order at the grocery store and already had the printed form and envelope ready. Took both to mailbox. This was Friday. Got email yesterday that it was received. Email today saying shipped. Can’t use a cc for money order though. Has to be debit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I should have clarified that my order was from growers choice. Easy process and few free seeds for the leg work

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum