Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone know if starbucks drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Lem0ns, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Do they give a pre-employment drug screening?

2. Not to be a dick but couldn't you just Google this? I guarantee you will find your answer.

3. I have never worked at starbucks, but most companies usually drug test you once or they will drug test if they have suspiscion. But i no my friend worked at starbucks and he blazed... Soo idk

4. ...Why would Starbucks drug test? Typically only places that have some kind of dangerous aspect require drug testing.

5. [quote name='"HempFarmer420"']...Why would Starbucks drug test? Typically only places that have some kind of dangerous aspect require drug testing.[/quote]

Lots of part time jobs drug test

6. Must just be an american thing I guess. Up north here the country would shut down if they tested for every job. Hell I work for the government dealing with humongous sums of money and I dont get tested.

Urgot is badass btw ;) Hes my main ranged ad champ. If you know how to work his ICBM its hilarious.

7. It could depend on your location, but when I worked at Starbucks (in 2007 mind you) they did not drug test and I live in British Columbia.

8. [quote name='"Stride420"']Not to be a dick but couldn't you just Google this? I guarantee you will find your answer.[/quote]

I could, but I'd rather have u guys do it for me. Baaaaaam!

9. Worked there for five years, didn't get tested. You've got nothing to worry about. Ton of the employees smoke too.

10. I just know that Starbucks is for hipsters.

Dunkin Donuts ftw.