Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone know how to sneak out of your house and smoke weed without getting caught?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by IAmHigh420, Jan 23, 2014.

1. SOMEONE HELP ME SNEAK OUT AND PUFF PUFF ON THAT PURP "If it aint loud my niggga then dont pass that shit"

2. Start a fire on the other side of the house.  Guarantee they won't notice you sneak out.  Also ninja boots.

3. Depends how your house is laid out bro

4. I'll have a SEAL member there in an hour. I have your general location tracked down but need an address or for you to turn on your tracking device. :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  5. you walk out the front door

6. slip some ambien in your parents drinks

7. Jump out the window if your on ground floor, then walk somewhere behind the house where you cant be seen. sweg

8. "mom dad brb im gonna go smoke"
    *walk out front door*

9. I generally wait til everyone is asleep...if my family is still awake, all I have to do is say I'm going to talk to my gf on the phone. It works perfectly because even before I began smoking I'd go talk to her on the phone outside. Even if it's cold. So it blends in pretty well.

10. [quote name="BlazedPlatypus" post="19388785" timestamp="1390440287"]I generally wait til everyone is asleep...if my family is still awake, all I have to do is say I'm going to talk to my gf on the phone. It works perfectly because even before I began smoking I'd go talk to her on the phone outside. Even if it's cold. So it blends in pretty well.[/quote]sweet bro! sounds good."If it aint loud my niggga then dont pass that shit"

11. Say your going for a walk

12. be 18 go for walk

13. We can't effectively tell you how to sneak out of your house because we don't know the layout

14. call the police and tell them everyone else in the house has sexual molested you, after everyone else is in prison you will be able to toke without being caught....it works, saw it on south park...

15. Well whenever I'm moving my weed around I put it in my inner coat pocket with my bowl and just tell my parents I'm going on a walk up to the church or I'm going on a run.  make sure you have some gum with you at the very least

16. Say you're going to get high as fuck and slam the door behind you!!!!
    :metal:

17. Back in the day, it was out the window and onto the ground fifteen feet below me.

18. [quote name="BladeRunnin" post="19388587" timestamp="1390438828"]you walk out the front door quietly[/quote]EFA.

19. #19 RickySpanishhh, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    All depends on house lay out honestly. Just be quiet and know the best doors to open. I had an excuse if my mom heard me going out back because i smoked cigs so if she ever heard me, she thought I was just out have a cig. Best thing to do, is to stay in the living room after your parents got to bed. Tell them your gonna watch some tv for awhile, wait till you know their sleep and keep the tv at a decent volume not low or too high but enough to blend sound and won't wake them. Light up and slide back in. If they see you come in say you heard something lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Curious as well