Does anyone know about the slider?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Codee, Sep 21, 2011.

1. I recently saw a video about this really cool pipe called the slider. It can be used as a joint/blunt, a pipe, and a vape. If anyone knows anything about it or owns one please help me out. I really want to know how it hits and any other important info. Thanks guys.

2. What did you benefit from posting this...

OP, Im not sure what your talking about but it really sounds like a useful piece, where did you see the original information? :confused:

3. #4 ImNotAsain, Sep 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2011
  4. is this it?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJdeTKd2YAk[/ame]

5. They're shitty and such a waste of weed, I'd rather pack a bong bowl or bucket.

6. I gotta get me one of those.

7. Oh dang. Never mind. Way to burst my bubble.

8. That looks kinda cool. Don't think I'd actually buy one though. Happy with my bongs.

9. It's a "waste" in comparison to a bong, bowl, or bucket because you can control the smoke stream coming off of a bowl, and there isn't smoke stream from a bong or bucket. I used to have one of these and used it many times, and liked it. Saying that they're "shitty" because you didn't like yours isn't accurate; rather, saying that they are more similar to a joint/blunt because of the smoke stream is a fair description. Maybe you got a poor quality one, or maybe they're just not for you.

To the OP: if you like smoking j's or blunts but also like glass, you may really like "the slider." If you are anal about your consumption, get a bong instead.

10. [quote name='"rppd on tr33s"']

It's a "waste" in comparison to a bong, bowl, or bucket because you can control the smoke stream coming off of a bowl, and there isn't smoke stream from a bong or bucket. I used to have one of these and used it many times, and liked it. Saying that they're "shitty" because you didn't like yours isn't accurate; rather, saying that they are more similar to a joint/blunt because of the smoke stream is a fair description. Maybe you got a poor quality one, or maybe they're just not for you.

To the OP: if you like smoking j's or blunts but also like glass, you may really like "the slider." If you are anal about your consumption, get a bong instead.[/quote]

So can you also use it as a pipe? And can you vaporize it by holding the flame under it?