Does anyone in your school....

Discussion in 'General' started by Rabeezy, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Always wear the same clothes everyday? For starters, theres this kid J who wears the same thin blue jacket and blue jeans with a hawaiin necklace everyday and another kid E who wears a gray Nike sweatshirt with bluejeans and blue Nike shoes everyday. So GC, does anyone at your school wear the same clothes at least 4 days per week?

2. no i never noticed that when i was in HS.

I mean damn i was pretty poor in HS and i atleast had 10 full outfits to swap between (well only like 2 belts and 2 pairs of shoes...but yeah.)

thats kind of gross and lazy that they only wear 1 outfit all the time.

3. Don't pay attention to something as trivial as clothes. It's what's on the inside that really counts. I wish I understood that in highschool... I would have spent a lot less time trying to impress people and being sociable and would have spent more time building myself into who I want to be.

4. yeah, this is true, but to an extent. If someone you socialize with wears the same thing literally everyday, that's kind of absurd.

but no.. I do not know anyone that does that. I don't know how anyone could. I love wearing all kinds of different shit to represent who I am. :smoke:

5. Non-conformists sometimes wear the same thing every day just because they don't give a shit about what people think about them. Designer clothes, sportswear endorsed by famous athletes, etc., just doesn't appeal to this type of individual, with good reason: It's like a uniform.

6. Yeah I know that kid you speak of....there's always at least 1 at every school.

I wear the same jeans almost every day

7. Goth kids, or what we call Dumpster Kids around here usualy wear the same shit everyday. THERE CALLED DUMPSTER KIDS CUZ THEY SMOKE CIGS BY THE DUMPSTERS EVERYDAY.

8. i used to wear hoodies all the time. sometimes the same one a few days in a row. i'd still have a fresh different t-shirt underneath though. i wore the same shoes pretty much every day till they wore out and i got a new pair...

now i have about 4-5 pairs of the same jeans, does that count? lol

9. well.
    there is this one dude in my class that stinks everyday...and everyone tells him it..and says it out loud. he really does smell like a wet dogs ass. i've been to his house. hes got a clean shower...
    never washes his clothes either.
    but cant really judge the guy based on it.

stil i cant go a day without a shower ech.

10. ehhh i could build myself while worrying about clothes.

clothes make me more confident, let me express myself and are fun.

and to the OP, yes there were kids like that in my high school.

11. haha yeah this dude in my school would ALWAYS wear camo pants and a long sleeve red button up dress type shirt, without fail. i guess when you like somethin stick with it... :confused_2: i would get tired of it

12. i did back in 10th 11th grade. wore the clean white tee, blue jeans, and white airforces every single day or the year. only cuz i sold crack tho and all the crack dealers wore that:rolleyes:

not really i aint sell crack <_< >_>

13. jeans are fine to wear almost everyday. I got 2 pairs skinny and baggy they do me just fine.

14. Reminds me of cartoon characters.

15. fashion is probably one of the must useless and irrevelant things mankind has created.

16. I don't wear the same thing everyday, but I have 2 cargo pants I usually wear, and a few shirts I swap between. Same hoodie though, but I don't exactly have the money to buy cloths. In fact, I don't really give a shit, cause I'm comfortable with what I wear, and I know I'm clean. I shower every day, as soon as I wake up. Not to mention I get my clothes washed about every week or 2.

Its not about what we wear, its about whats inside. Our bodies are merely a shell for our souls. Our clothes are merely costumes for our shells, which is ultimately a costume for our soul.

Jeez, I'm not even high...

17. i wore the same gray, purple, and black hoodie consistently, for 2 years, it was my favorite thing though, had silk on the inside, and acted as a pillow when i needed it, it was like my comfort object,

18. there was a kid whod always wore the same flannel shirt/jacket, for all of 7th and 8th grade, then he got a 2nd one in i think 9th grade. everyone called him flannel. then sophmore year i think it was he grew mullet, so everyone called him mudflap. kids are cruel

19. #19 KundaliniRising, Dec 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2009
    I wore the same sweatshirt everyday in the winter in highschool, but always had different jeans/tshirts on. Hey, not everyone can afford clothes man, n it ain't like my sweatshirt is gettin all dirty when I got a shirt on underneath it.

Now that I'm not in school I wear the same jeans for like a week before I change em, got a few different hoodies (actually their the same, just different colors) but I'll still wear the same hoody for a few days in a row, it ain't like I get all dirty n shit, I sit on my ass pretty much everyday.

20. Exactly. Sometimes I just throw on the same outfit I wore the day before. Its not like I'm dirty, its just I don't have tons of outfits to choose from. Not even that, sometimes I just sit on my ass all day. Nothing wrong with that. Sometimes you just feel like wearing the same outfit...*shrug*.