Does anyone here smoke with religious people?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by K3VO, Feb 18, 2011.

1. I smoke with a friend of mine who is Christian, and wanted to bring this up. We will be in the middle of a conversation, and something pertaining to evolution will come up. The cool thing is that he will listen to everything I have to say about the topic, and not disregard it. He is genuinely interested in other people's ideas of life. So, I was just curious, does anyone smoke with anyone religious, and how was it? Or is this somewhat out of the ordinary?

2. i have, it was fine, nothing really was brought up like that :)
    it was super chill :) i am like half christian but more Buddhist,
    your friend is like the good ones who dont judge other people because they arnt a christian aswell! if you know where im coming from lol

3. one of my closest friends is extremely religious- i would say he's one of the few "true" christians i know. he prays before every sesh and errything, we always have great convos about life and generally dont like to just sit and smoke listening to music but actually improving something about our life and progressing as individuals. love that guy

4. Yeah, that's just how it is. It's like we are both just as interested in hearing how the other person feels about a given topic, as we are about our own response. Every talk we have during a session, may not be as deep as others, but I always leave feeling like I gained a deeper understanding of life.

5. I love smoking with the religious dudes I know. I know I feel disregard for their religious bullshit, and I know they feel disregard for my agnostic bullshit, and when we spark we all forget about our differences and just laugh about everything. A good game of stoned-out apartment baseball (the winner gets mom-doing rights) is enough to make one forget any tensions.

6. yeah man great outlook. wish to see more of this from more people. + rep

world would be a great place if more ppl had this outlook.

i read all your post cuz you usually have good input for an agnostic. i think you have a correct thought process. i approve!

although, im the man of god who often smokes with only agnostics. ive known most of these guys since childhood so we dont argue and i always listen to them and dont discredit them. but i accept everyone opinion because its not my place to judge. i usualy have them listening to me before the sesh is over though. lol

7. Almost exclusively, within my own "Religion". Not to say I wouldn't twist one up with any of you if I ran into yuh somewhere, hell I twisted up with some random dude hustling his music near Manhattan mall that asked mi if I had something to sell one day...

While back I smoked with a Muslim sis of mine, she came outside and I had a blunt lit, she asked for a few pulls, had a pretty good covo with her. That was probably first time I got into a deep conversation with someone of another religion like I do with my own people, turned out even though she is young and muslim, her viewpoints on some things parallel my own.

damn I miss her, gotta go check her out soon after talking about her, that's mi partner in crime right there lol

8. shit man, i must have not been around for that term. "mom-doing" is that like a type of bong?

I hope

oh and
    Haven't found any stoners yet with strong religious beliefs.

9. I guess you could say that. I had some friends who were very into Wicca

10. winner gets the fictional "right" to plunder all players' mothers.

11. I never have personally, but my friends did.

We used to go to my church to smoke in the parking lot.
    Well, my friends were being too loud so my priest came outside, and actually hit their blunt, a few minutes after I left.

Really happy i wasn't there. xD

12. Indeed I have.

13. glad this popped back up again :)
    was talking to my Mormon friend about life in general and this sort of stuff and she wants to try weed lol :)