Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone here like blunts

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Blazed Ho, Oct 16, 2002.

1. I like phillys, matter of fact im gonna go roll a blunt with a philly and smoke it right now

2. 2 things 1 tobac isn't weed 2 your not diluting shit your just rolling it inside tobacco and in the same sense rolling a joint is like would be like diluting weed with paper

3. ahh... the blunt, prob around here is that weed is not abundant and puttin it in a blunt does waste quite a bit thanks to the burning of the paper. Gotta grow so it doesn't become a prob.

As for mixing, I don't really see why you should put tobacco in there, just ruins it for me personally, hate tobacco but love the weed.

peace, love and happy tokin'