Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone here have any experience with Delta 8 THC?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by midnighthour91, Jul 9, 2020.

1. When eaten delta has identical effects to delta9 they both turn into 11 hydroxy. Once the vape shops in my no legal state started carrying delta 8 I stopped buying weed on the black market . It’s nearly worthless smoked IMHO. But edibles of man :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I'm a fan. My D9 consumption is 25% of what it was. I vape and mostly do my own mixes so I can avoid the weird light floating head effects I get off distillate... but mixed with a good full-spectrum CBD, it's awesome. Light and uplifting and it does a better job on my anxiety than D9 does.

3. I ate a 50mg delta8 brownie from 3chi.... being new to edibles and I'm 18.... I stupidly ate the whole brownie and went into a shock I was numb not able to move eventually calling ems... it's been 2 days... I can still feel fog in my head and I get panic attacks... what do I do

4. Bought and tried d8 for the first time from some site called d8superstore, and honestly don't know what I was expecting. Will say that d8 has way less anxiety and paranoia than d9. You don't get as high or get as much of the psychoactive effects as with d9, and the d8 high doesn't last as long, but I've grown to prefer it to d9 lately. The only downside I'd say is that you still get the lethargy from smoking after the comedown or the next morning.

5. We have a chain of D8 dispenseries/ headshops where we bought D8 edibles before I started growing.
    We've eaten D8 gummies and caramels and they me a very mello, energetic high; 10-15mg.
    We eat them at bed time mostly, and if I eat to much I have a hard time going to sleep, and have woken up 3-4 hours later thinking wow, I am still so high. The wife just konks straight out...lights out.

On another note, we bought some "CBD" gummies direct from the grower, who was selling them at the flea market. Both of us got mellow high, several times, off these supposedly CBD, hemp only gummies. Delta * THC is the real deal. Eat enough and you'll see for yourself.

6. I've been getting anxiety and insomnia after several months of smoking delta 8 moonrocks. The anxiety happens when I'm NOT smoking. Doing a little cleanse now to try and get rid of the sensations. The mellow high I get from smoking isnt worth the adverse effects.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Come to find out, I'm actually getting symptoms from withdrawal!

8. Come to find out, I'm actually getting symptoms from withdrawal!

9. Yes. The legal novel cannabinoids will trigger a drug test.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Why wouldn’t you fail?

It’s still THC

I heard it’s THC that is extracted from hemp which is legal

11. I used Spice/K2 and failed a drug test (said I was positive for meth though not THC)

Who knows what nasty crap was in that

12. #32 MajnoSans, Jun 5, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2022
    I didn't use Delta 8 THC, all because I preferred to buy unusual chewy gummies with the same buzz as Delta. I thought for a long time about which drug to choose and what would be better, but after I came across the article Best THC Gummies of 2022: Top Brands for Delta 9 THC Gummies Online, I immediately understood what I wanted. I like to get high from this drug because I feel so good when I feel calm. Because of my panic attacks, I started taking sedatives two years ago, but I came across this cool drug only a month ago, it looks like a regular marmalade, but in fact it's not, lol. I really don't want to part with this medicine because it actually saves my life. Have you ever tried something like this?

13. #33 calmamy, Aug 1, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2024
    Have purchased Delta-8 THC distillates several times from bud99.cc and they are fantastic. No artificial taste and they are potent. If I've not eaten in the past several hours a half will do the trick.

14. An interesting topic, I haven't tried this

15. To those who haven't tried Delta 8 edibles yet, you actually will be quite pleased, especially if you're someone who likes Delta 9 edibles overall. I find that the edibles are a little more effective than vaping or smoking Delta 8 in this situation, but where this does start to taper into more interesting realms is when you get to blending the cannabinoids. THCP is one of the most interesting of all of these cannabinoids. That 7-chain tail really does the most when it comes to extending the effects. Utoya has a blend of gummies that haven't been beaten in taste or experience so far. I just went to KushCon, and I had one gummy I thought might be contending to it, but no dice. They did a good job, no lie, but they don't hit like a Utoya edible does, nowhere near it. I personally dig on the Entourage Hybrid gummies, but I prefer the 40 mg over the 100s for the taste, plus who can't love a good Organic and Vegan gummy right? The Entourage Indica Elite gummies kick pretty hard too, but they are the 100 mg format, so they come in a gummy I don't really love love, but will absolutely eat when it comes to getting my cannabinoids up and running. Hit that with a solid bong bowl, and boy, it carries it further. That THCP is no joke. But by itself, it has a capping point so it's not as neat as when you blend it. Gotta love that Entourage Effect and how real it really is and how much it applies.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. The d8 metabolizes into thc which will appear in a drug test. That said, it is legal currently and produces a 'light' high comparable to old mids. My preference is thc-o which is a more sedentary effect

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. You can get it for less than $5 a gram of pure high quality distilate. It definitely works. It's not nasty like spice was either. I've smoked s decent amount of it and can see why some people prefer it. I think the original is best though.
    There are a bunch of other Delta THCs now too. Some are supposedly even stronger. Haven't tied any others though

18. I've been buying this stuff over the counter recently (flower form) and it is hemp flowers treated with Delta 8...seems to have a nice feel to it without any of the paranoids. Sold as a CBD product. I'm kind of enjoying it. Anyone else into the Delta 8 stuff?

19. Ya realize you r basically putting "bath tub gin" into your body right? Not exactly tested by the USDA. aside from cbd buds being total bs, you payed hard earned $ (I assume) for it. The wife bought me 2 bt's of cbd oil & 1 said "contains no pesticides", did that mean the other btl had pesticides? both got chucked out.

20. NARC, lol