Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone have any idea what strain this might be?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StarryMountain, Oct 30, 2019.

1. About a decade ago I'd smoke with my friend every day, but he never told me what kind it was and I thought asking would be pointless cuz I didn't know anything about strains. I know he was getting the same kind almost every time. I lost contact with him after high school and kick myself for never asking him, cuz I havent been able to find anything like it since and really liked it.
    Once he got purple haze, which I knew cuz he was hella excited about it. I know it was more expensive than whatever he normally got, and that whatever he was getting he spent about 100$ a month on (being stoned all day every day). I bring this up because the high from the purple haze to me, at the time, seemed like a more intense version of the same thing we usually used. I haven't found anything even similar to it since aside from purple haze, so that's the closest comparison I can make. I can't remember what it looked like very well, but I remember the smell and taste was super pleasant to everyone, more than most types of weed i think.
    So the effects were pretty consistent with us all, it:
    • obliterated working memory, could not recall what i was thinking about longer than five seconds
    • more social and bubbly
    • very mellowed out and relaxed, but not sleepy
    • floaty or light-weight feeling
    • the senses were all way more pronounced, also extra pleasant
    • the euphoria i'd describe as more of a serenity
    • killed depression and anxiety or stress
    • occasional mild nausea
    • hunger
    • it made it very hard not to squint
    • lethargic but not lazy or tired
    • uncoordinated, we would run into things on accident
    • it made one person sleepy and another hyped up, but neither to all the rest (about 10 people total)
    • It made you pretty nonfunctioning, even though you had energy and were awake you can't hold a normal conversation or remember what you're doing long enough to complete anything. I could not follow what the teacher said in class due to the terrible memory mostly. i know at least some of my friends who used it too also could barely function due to horrible memory. but it was somehow crazy fun and felt fine. the high for me lasted about 2 hours, but i had a low tolerance then, idk how much that'd influence it. looking back it was probably not the best choice for while at school, but it was hella rejuvinating.
    I stopped smoking basically until it was legalized in my state, and since then I've smoked a variety of marijuana that I knew what it was and while good none of them were it, so I already know it's not these ones: granddaddy purple, blue dream, blackjack, jack herer, cherry pie, laughing buddha, purple haze. I want to learn more and educate myself and hoping to have a plant someday, so I'm trying to figure out what kind that was. I've been trying to figure it out on my own for a long time but I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to this. Thanks to anyone who tries to help me! = )

2. No. We don’t know. Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. just by your description theres thousands of strains that do everything and more of all the above mentioned if you ever heard the saying trying to find a needle in a haystack well this instance is grain of sand in space sorry couldnt be more help :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Hon, there are THOUSANDS of strains and even more cross-bred plants! And to make it even more confusing, many growers just slap a fancy made-up name on the "no-name" buds they just produced!

Even in legal states, when you buy an eighth of "Purple Passion" at one dispensary, there is NO guarantee the the "Purple Passion" you buy at another dispensary is the same strain! In fact, it usually isn't the same!

Standardization of strains is an important benefit of FULL legalization. Until that happens, we are all getting "pot luck" with our cannabis!

All I can say is check carefully for any seeds and hope you find one to grow!

Granny :wave:

5. Thank you everyone, like i said i don't know much lol
    i guess ill just have to give up til one day i find something like it accidentally

6. thanks

7. ah, thats too bad, but i didnt realize that so thank you a bunch!

• Like Like x 1
  8. oh, i had no idea. it makes sense though
    Thank you so much, this was really educational for me!

9. Strain wise yeah we can’t help however I can tell you this so you don’t necessarily “give up”.

You’ve described a lot of Indica dominant traits. Being super couch locked basically and stuck , but it must have been a slight hybrid because you said one slept an one was wide awake.

So look for an indica dominant hybrid strain, particularly something of Kush or Cookie phenotypes that pack a heavy hit. Or start growing 3-5 strains and have your own! You are on the best forum to do so ;)

Check out my (RE-VEG) Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze (SSSDH) Photo-female grow
    (SSSDH) - {REVEG} Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze

10. It's what I do, hon- I educate people. If you want to learn about anything that is related to cannabis (medicinal uses, growing, DIY edibles and balms, and much more) just click this link -
    New 2019 "Granny Storm Crow's List"!

and start your education! There is a LOT more to cannabis than "just" getting high! :weed:

Did you know that just because you are a cannabis user :GettingStoned:, you have a much LOWER risk of death from a head trauma? In “Effect of Marijuana Use on Outcomes in Traumatic Brain Injury” (PubMed - 2014) They found that “Overall mortality was 9.9 per cent, however, mortality in the THC(+) group (2.4%) was significantly decreased compared with the THC(-) group (11.5%)”. Effect of marijuana use on outcomes in traumatic brain injury. - PubMed - NCBI

It is good to be a THC(+) person! :yay:

There is SO much even experienced users don't know about cannabis! It is freakin' AMAZING and it gets you pleasantly high! :smiley-rolling-joint: Educate yourself!

Granny :wave:

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. oh thank you a ton!!! ill try that, thanks for giving me an idea of where to be looking!! = D hope you had a great Halloween!

12. oh wow cool! = D thanks!!

oh wow, thats crazy
    yeah i think the marijuana plant is holy