Does anyone have an ecig?

Discussion in 'General' started by Railer, Oct 17, 2011.

1. I want to buy one, but I don't know if I should get a disposable one or an Internet one. Anyone know anything about em?

2. No, but sub'd all the same. Want to see other peoples experiences with them...

3. the internet ones are better because theres more flavors. coffee is the best and they come with free chargers i think.

4. Yea my buddy's got one, and I've used it a lot. It gives a nice nicotine dosage, but doesn't really compare to a real cigarette. If you're trying to quit, it's not the greatest option, cause it almost makes me crave a real cig haha

Also, the battery life can be pretty shitty...

5. I got one last night. It's called "Clean Cig"
    It only costs me $20 for a starter kit that has one cig, 2 cartridges and a USB charger
    I tried the brand "Randy's" once, It's crap
    This "Clean Cig" hits very well

:)

6. I had the green smoke e cig till my battery died on me and I got too lazy to replace it lol.

It was nice... nice thick clouds of vapor, good flavors, but like said above the battery life was iffy... I was charging it very frequently.

I liked it.... it was nice not having to move to get your "fix" just pull it out and drag hahahaah

7. #7 Supaflytnt, Oct 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2011
    Randys is utter shit. A lot of people recommend blu just based on the fact that they advertise everywhere...but they suck. Go to modernvapor.com and look into the sidesho starter kit, get a pack of cartomizers, NOT cartridges. The cartomizer has the atomizer built into the cartridge so you get better vapor production, satisfying throat hits, and you get it consistently which has been the downfall for other brands I've tried. Also if you ever have any problems email modernvapor and the owner emails you back almost immediately and they will bend over backwards to help you. Also check johnson creek smoke juice for your e liquid, they have the most superior flavors. I've been cigarette free for 6 months because of these companies and I've saved hundreds. After your initial investment which could be anywhere from $75 and up, you'll be spending around $15 a month to smoke which leaves wayyyy more money for dank buds ;) hope this helps. Anyone with questions feel free to pm me!

Edit: also look into a pcc for on the go charging and investing in 2 batteries will allow you a smooth transition from analog smoking as you won't be grinding your teeth waiting for the thing to charge (found that out the hard way)