Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does anyone have a dependable dealer?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sweet_lime, Oct 30, 2009.

1. i have about 5 people that i get my stuff from and every one of those people cant get me anything. the guy that i no can get me stuff doesnt have a phone. this chick i get it from not only taxed me from it but she gave me absolute poop. i got sleepy from this weed, it was just terrible. then my usual chick that i get it from hasnt had stuff in a long time. and if she still did have stuff she didnt contact me about it at all. then this guy who i havent talked to in a long time told me he can get me some. so i asked him a few days after he said that i asked him if i could get a quarter. he said he doesnt sell...WTF?!? so i asked him why. then he said he can get me nug. WHAT THE FUCK so i ask how much for an eight and he said 60. now the guy i usually get nug from can get it for me for cheaper. so now my old friend is trying to tax me. well fuck my life. :mad:

2. Every now and then I'll find some one who can hook me up whenever. But most of the time no I don't. It sucks but its whatever. Just how the drug trade works in my honest opinion.

3. For the past 2-3 years, i've stuck with the same dealer for a while. My most recent dealer i've been buying from for atleast a year, but his phone was disconnected so i havent really had anyone dependable lately. -_-

4. jajaja yea! my brother ;)

5. Yeah he was one of my best friends in high school. Now he's slanging at the college my bro goes to. I pick up in bulk from him every so often.

6. all mine are undependable as hell, all 5. one is a good friend who never answers his phone and the rest are acquaintences that i've hung out with, but one of them usually comes through after i ask them all.

7. As a whole, my weed hookups are dependable. If I can't find anything for a whole 24 hours, something is very wrong lol. I've got a handful of dependable hookups for mids and maybe 2-3 dealers of danks, there's always someone good for me to stop by.

8. I never really have trouble with this i can all ways find a good hook just think of them as a friend not just the d boy and i think you will have better luck. DONT KNOW WHO SAID IT FIRST "real recognize real "

9. My guys pretty dependable.He never slacks me either and weve hung out some.

Hes got some pretty good shit too cause Im fuckin time travellin right now.:hello::hello:

10. well i smoked way before my dealer, then started hanging with him. he had the money to buy bulk, not i just get sac's off of him.

hes always, always, late. by at least like 2 hours haha. never can get a straight time from him

11. my old dealer usually had it all the time, i could go there anytime and get it and he had really good stuff too, and was reasonably priced. then he moved and never told me where he moved to and i found out where he lived, went to his house and he said he moved coz the cops knew that he was selling, and he doesnt sell anymore. then i had to get it from other people that were pretty unreliable, told me they could hook me up but then said they didnt have any or didnt answer their phone etc.

12. I got a friend who picks up for me in Charleston every time he goes home (usually every two weeks)

It's always fire shit, for like $50 an eighth :smoking:

13. I wish. There's a drought around here and I want some.

I bought some nice shit yesterday. I was on my NASA shit.

But I only have $5 cash on me right now. Wish I had something or someone to get at. Updates later. Wish me luck!

14. sucksssssssssssss

15. i got about 6 or 7 people i know. but i only call up one cause its basically his occupation. i call him up and an hour later i can have a 40$ eighth of some chronic. iv been buying from him for about 4 months and he has only not picked up his phone once and i call him like 4 times a week. its amazing!!!:smoking:

16. a lot of my frat brothers serve the dank, its quite convenient

17. Welp. Seems like no one has any.

18. My dealer is a manager at my work, and we're best friends so no worries.

19. In the hometown, it isn't that hard to get bud. I don't have any connections right now since I am at college, but I can call up a few friends if I need a dealer and get one pretty fast.

In my college town, it's very easy. The main guy I buy from owns a house with a bunch of smokers. I can call him up and go over after class basically any day of the week. A friends brother also deals down here, so that one is just a phone call away. Then there is the dorm I am living in. there are 3 dealers, that I know of, and two are on my floor. So if I wanted to, I could literally walk down the hall to score some bud.

20. Only one of my dealers is ever 100% dependable as far as buying weed goes. The others I buy from are about 90% dependable. I've never really had any trouble getting weed besides my first few months of chiefin'.