Does anyone grow in a storage unit?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Crawfordthedank, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My friend that grows mmj was telling me that he knows some people rent out storage units and allow mmj to be grown in the units. I was just wondering if anyone out there does this?

2. Sounds like a good way to get caught

Who is there to catch you when the owners of the storage unit know you are growing mmj? I highly doubt the DEA would come looking for weed. 

4. I guess no one if the owners know but what happens if they get busted and then you get busted b/c they stake it out. I wouldn't want to be in someone hands is all

5. And what do you propose you do when someone tips them off and they review the cameras and see you going to and from the storage unit?

6. #6 Crawfordthedank, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014

lol why would people stake out a storage unit? Its for growing medical marijuana which is legal under state law. The DEA would be going after dispensaries before I.

7. I was more or less talking about an employee that doesn't like you or is just a plain out snitch ,and yeah I guess you're right but I didn't see where you had said it was for medical marijuana in your first post ,so with that being said I say yeah go for it.

8. Ya - you didn't mention legal...that's another story, go for it, sounds like a good idea actually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.